Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Mills
Jun 13, 2003

I will deadlift you if you don't shut up

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mills
Jun 13, 2003

Didn't even need gulags help this time CPig

Mills
Jun 13, 2003

It's not an ongoing game if I make a generic comment that you have no worthwhile independent thoughts :shrug:

Mills
Jun 13, 2003

Yes. Mod kill CPig. :allears:

Mills
Jun 13, 2003

Rarity posted:

Then why bring up this possibility:

If it wasn't something you were considering, you wouldn't even bother to mention it. You're just trying to avoid putting down reads on people so we can't draw connections from you after your flip.

##vote Taste

If your argument is that Taste is scum and refusing to provide reads on D1, and D1 only, to avoid connections after his flip, then could you please tell me how you expect him to die tonight?

Mills
Jun 13, 2003

Then you admit you're willfully ignoring Taste's established (admittedly awful) meta.

Mills
Jun 13, 2003

Fwiw while I think Rarity is coming across a little :sparkles: (no offense) i think she at least believes her own thought processes so i will change my read to town

##unvote

Mills
Jun 13, 2003

She does that in every thread regardless of alignment.

Mills
Jun 13, 2003

:gay:

Mills
Jun 13, 2003

I no longer have any reason to manipulate your emotions

Mills
Jun 13, 2003

I'm just trying to stay off AIM and messaging programs at work this week because it's been busy. I've been having my agents contact you on my behalf.

Mills
Jun 13, 2003

I can't remember half the player base. I can count Cpig, Mags, Taste, Rarity, TNL, me, yuming.

Of that bunch, Cpig. It's difficult to tell these days with Mags and Cpig because they seem to work to lynch anyone that isn't themselves regardless of their alignments. I'm trying to work out a more reliable way of picking when they are doing this as town and when they are doing it as scum. It's tough. And you don't like meta arguments in any case so this is useless to you. Hope this helps.

Oh kaschei. Hmm. I think he did something I thought seemed townie after my initial scum call but I do not recall what it was. Maybe I just disliked your posts more. I will have to go re-read him.

Mills
Jun 13, 2003

I just looked at the player list and I'm pretty sure anyone I didn't mention is an outright lurker and probably has less than 5 posts to their name. I'll read kaschei after I get some work done.

Mills
Jun 13, 2003

Here you are~

Mills
Jun 13, 2003

Hi yum :sun:

Mills
Jun 13, 2003

She is just a bit :sparkles:

She did something really retarded in another game and flipped town there too

Mills
Jun 13, 2003

That's what I said in the first place but idk the later content thought process looks genuine? Idk idk

Mills
Jun 13, 2003

I have no idea how TNLs post is relevant here

Mills
Jun 13, 2003

To be clear yuming you think rarity is town now and think I'm scum for not engaging with you on some specific point I have no idea about but instead focussing attention on defending her as town in some other way

:sparkles:

Mills
Jun 13, 2003

What point. She was an idiot in another game. Therefore I can excuse her being an idiot here. What are you talking about !!!!!!

Mills
Jun 13, 2003

I don't know what you're talking about even after reading but I took raritys comment at the time to be a comment on tastes posts?

Mills
Jun 13, 2003

Tbh I don't even care I'll just go join another game. When's deadline. Can we lynch me in time?

Mills
Jun 13, 2003

:angel:

Mills
Jun 13, 2003

##vote mills

Mills
Jun 13, 2003

Good night !

Mills
Jun 13, 2003

I explained it and you're being annoyingly, if not deliberately, obtuse.

I can just go and join another game where you won't behave in such a way so this is easier than going around in circles. :shrug:

Mills
Jun 13, 2003

Maybe I only want you to think I'm giving up. :allears:

Mills
Jun 13, 2003

Stop micro-managing the thread 20 minutes after your supposed bed time you scum

Mills
Jun 13, 2003

The pay off is at the end of the video IIRC so be patient.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wEn22-kffi0

Mills
Jun 13, 2003

Let's all turbo Little Mac for the scummiest post in the thread.

##vote LM

Mills
Jun 13, 2003

well this has been real fun but i guess we're out of time cya tomorrow hehehe

Mills
Jun 13, 2003

trap sprung

Mills
Jun 13, 2003

Mills posted:

trap sprung

Mills
Jun 13, 2003

yuming i know you're reading this

Mills
Jun 13, 2003

Mills posted:

well this has been real fun but i guess we're out of time cya tomorrow hehehe

Mills
Jun 13, 2003

How is your IQ 130 and you went to your grave with watcher results WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU RARITY <:mad:>

Mills
Jun 13, 2003

tearshed posted:

Once again how do you find out your IQ

You could do a test online (google it) but it's kind of just pop culture crap that websites made up to get hits for ad revenue. Or you could get it professionally done.

Mills
Jun 13, 2003

Well I'm mod confirmed town now because there is no way that I would kill TNL when it's taken this much effort to get the guy to come out of retirement. Who the gently caress would kill TNL you are a disgusting human being

Mills
Jun 13, 2003

Mills posted:

Maybe I only want you to think I'm giving up. :allears:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mills
Jun 13, 2003

Y'all probably got asked to stop lurking so hard.

• Locked thread