Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Mills
Jun 13, 2003

Probably bussed taste yesterday too

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mills
Jun 13, 2003

TNL, I'll be home for dinner.

##vote mills

Mills
Jun 13, 2003

Id vote Opop. Every vote on me is lazy but his was overwrought, like he had to think how to write it, and waited for someone else to vote first (which is odd in context of me being almost lynched D1).

Mills
Jun 13, 2003

YUMING WHY YOU IGNORE MY POST im gonna go back to lurking f this

Mills
Jun 13, 2003

im wrong, i thought he wasnt the first vote on me today, idk

Mills
Jun 13, 2003

You can't make up an opinion! Fabrication requires facts which is incongruous with opinions~

Mills
Jun 13, 2003

That's probably hammer.

Mills
Jun 13, 2003

Finish me. I don't even care. Let's do this so I can laugh at you all. :shrug:

Mills
Jun 13, 2003

A townsperson can take no bad actions in thread via posting. They can simply be. Take responsibility for your votes.

Mills
Jun 13, 2003

I am prepared to be martyred to win the greater battle for our mafia souls.

Mills
Jun 13, 2003

I just want to be lynched so I can spring into a conversation in Mafia Discussion about whether the townsperson is ever at fault. I believe all responsibility lies with the lynchers.

Mills
Jun 13, 2003

Ps jas you know I wouldn't deliberately break fourth wall with the intention of furthering a win condition, it's outside the scope of the rules and I only play within

Mills
Jun 13, 2003

Mags why are you whining so much. Maybe you should take a break. :)

Mills
Jun 13, 2003

Why wouldn't you classify derp pig or Magnus as scum for the same "objectively poor" play? You've just destroyed your own argument.

Mills
Jun 13, 2003

Nope. The lynchers are wrong. They have the power. Sorry you're wrong!

Mills
Jun 13, 2003

:allears:

Mills
Jun 13, 2003

Yes Ipso facto I am culpable too alas

##unvote

I'll solve this game for you after the gym.

Mills
Jun 13, 2003

We could just lynch a lurker.

Mills
Jun 13, 2003

Or if Tao gives us a deadline extension I can solve this game.

Mills
Jun 13, 2003

##vote kaschei

similar reasons to d1. his content isnt real content. just inoffensive banter. hes not committed to finding scum at all

Mills
Jun 13, 2003

i think kaschei's is worse because that fits derps meta of being useless though

Mills
Jun 13, 2003

eh that is pretty opportunistic

Mills
Jun 13, 2003

also a :siren: direct lie from uranus :siren: because i had stated intention not to vote uranus

so

##vote uranus

Mills
Jun 13, 2003

he had 2 votes, where do the other 4 votes come from :allears:

Mills
Jun 13, 2003

Your theory is that after an established 5+ year meta of refusing to bus and that it is anti-scum, I'm joining this game to bus rarity. This is the game I throw away my meta for. Wow where did you come up with that

I'll contribute after gym.

Mills
Jun 13, 2003

IM SO LAZY :( gosh im playing d3 ill case kaschei / defend derp after god

Mills
Jun 13, 2003

I will vote kaschei for this case that I've been harping on for days.

Mills posted:

##vote kaschei

similar reasons to d1. his content isnt real content. just inoffensive banter. hes not committed to finding scum at all

Or I will vote uranus for making yesterday look like a choice between him or myself, when he was not close to lynch at 2 votes and with an inactive thread. It felt like a lazy push to have me lynched despite never claiming he thought i was scum (he comments on me a few times but none of it is an alignment call).

if im not dead, ill vote whichever of these has the most votes when i wake up.

peace.

Mills
Jun 13, 2003

i said 2 posts up that id defend derp (LOL) because i forgot about his lovely deadline push. p obvious im not invested in this game (you will just say BUT MILLS, SCUM ARE NOT INVESTED IN THE GAME???) and i will say to you look at the hosed up games that ive just been in. cpigs game has vote stealers and repeatedly ends in no lynch, while DBDs game had a tonne of lurkers and town players actively trying to destroy the game. so im just chilled, not invested. peace.

Mills
Jun 13, 2003

Eh. This isn't fun and I'd rather just focus on other stuff when I wake up come to think of it so tao you can replace me if people don't lynch me first. It's a race. ##vote mills cya

Mills
Jun 13, 2003

I was vanilla town if you want to submit your night actions. :allears:

Mills
Jun 13, 2003

Wins was obvious the moment he said he would throw the game to 'ruin my win record'.

Thanks for the game Tao! Truly, this is the dark age.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mills
Jun 13, 2003

This game wasn't a reflection on you.

• Locked thread