Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Cartridgeblowers
Jan 3, 2006

Super Mario Bros 3

Will play

Favorite country other than America is Costa Rica.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cartridgeblowers
Jan 3, 2006

Super Mario Bros 3

Confoimed.

Cartridgeblowers
Jan 3, 2006

Super Mario Bros 3

Would vote TT for trying to no lynch. No lynch sucks.

Cartridgeblowers
Jan 3, 2006

Super Mario Bros 3

tearshed posted:

Oh snap! Lmac got his old av back.

Ozma owed me an avatar change but I lost the PM where she said she'd give me one and I don't even think she's staff anymore. So I paid my HARD-EARNED FIVEBUCKS.

Cartridgeblowers
Jan 3, 2006

Super Mario Bros 3

Also still would vote TT

Cartridgeblowers
Jan 3, 2006

Super Mario Bros 3

I'm bored. This Day 1 has been no fun and no lynches are the worst thing. This Mills/Yuming thing seems so fake but whatever.

##vote mills

Cartridgeblowers
Jan 3, 2006

Super Mario Bros 3

yuming posted:

Fake how? Why vote Mills over me if you think our exchange is fake?

You guys never argue like this. It's weird. I'm voting Mills because we're hours away from deadline with a very apathetic town and a no lynch does us no good.

Magnus Gallant posted:

Little Mac how many games have you played as scum?

Too many. I'm not scum but this day one has just been SUPREMELY boring.

Cartridgeblowers
Jan 3, 2006

Super Mario Bros 3

Mills posted:

Let's all turbo Little Mac for the scummiest post in the thread

Now I am excited. Do something, bro.

Cartridgeblowers
Jan 3, 2006

Super Mario Bros 3

Magnus Gallant posted:

I just reread little Mac. He's got so few posts I can't get a good read. That last post is scummy as hell though. I'm still thinking

DO IT YOU loving COWARD

Cartridgeblowers
Jan 3, 2006

Super Mario Bros 3

I'm doc btw so don't actually vote me

Cartridgeblowers
Jan 3, 2006

Super Mario Bros 3

Magnus Gallant posted:

Little Mac if you had a dayvig right now who would you kill?

Oh man, probably a lurker. I'd shoot wins or tearshed.

Cartridgeblowers
Jan 3, 2006

Super Mario Bros 3

CapitalistPig posted:

I hope you didn't just doctor claim with like 3 votes on day 1.

WTF LITTLE MAC?!

Sorry misspoke I am a .doc

Cartridgeblowers
Jan 3, 2006

Super Mario Bros 3

Magnus Gallant posted:

Who's #1?
Who's #2?

tearshed. He'll probably never post anyway so in the longrun it'd be good to take him out.

Cartridgeblowers
Jan 3, 2006

Super Mario Bros 3

It would be very funny if you did lynch me and I flipped scum and none of your questions mattered

Cartridgeblowers
Jan 3, 2006

Super Mario Bros 3

But I'm not scum I am a licensed medical professional

Cartridgeblowers
Jan 3, 2006

Super Mario Bros 3

for real if we want to lynch someone (We do) we have like what an hour or whatever so maybe we should do it?

Cartridgeblowers
Jan 3, 2006

Super Mario Bros 3

kaschei posted:

Which of rarity's comments? The one she just said was about TNL?

MG are you just trying to give LM something to post about where he won't seem incredibly scummy or is there a point to your question?

lmbo

Cartridgeblowers
Jan 3, 2006

Super Mario Bros 3

yes magnus is my scum helper and he is helping me fake content itt

Cartridgeblowers
Jan 3, 2006

Super Mario Bros 3

magnus is scum and my helper i am a document

Cartridgeblowers
Jan 3, 2006

Super Mario Bros 3

Rarity posted:

Wtf LM?

I thought Mills casing me in good faith earlier but at this point it seems the thing with him and yuming seems like he's not really paying attention to my posts and just responding to my general meta. But then he's not really pushing to get me voted out so I don't know, perhaps he's just being lazy?

I still want to lynch Taste. Is anyone else willing to jump on that lynch?

i would murder tremendous taste yes

Cartridgeblowers
Jan 3, 2006

Super Mario Bros 3

Tremendous Taste posted:

irl and in game are two different things

i would find your house and set it on fire burning you and your computer which would also kill you in this game

Cartridgeblowers
Jan 3, 2006

Super Mario Bros 3

kaschei posted:

magnus

is there never a situation where the person you are voting for is not the person you would vig?

i am voting for mills and would vig tearshed so yes pay attention

Cartridgeblowers
Jan 3, 2006

Super Mario Bros 3

kaschei posted:

an arson doc interesting

claiming fireman

##vote tremendous taste

if we can't do this i'd rather lynch mills than no lynch

Cartridgeblowers
Jan 3, 2006

Super Mario Bros 3

this sucks

Cartridgeblowers
Jan 3, 2006

Super Mario Bros 3

scum if we nl kill me tonight tia

Cartridgeblowers
Jan 3, 2006

Super Mario Bros 3

i'm doc

Cartridgeblowers
Jan 3, 2006

Super Mario Bros 3

stay tuned for the flip, this October!!!

Cartridgeblowers
Jan 3, 2006

Super Mario Bros 3

yuming posted:

Kinda weird that Mac is alive.

Agreed it is probably because I am doc.

Cartridgeblowers
Jan 3, 2006

Super Mario Bros 3

Why am I not dead

Cartridgeblowers
Jan 3, 2006

Super Mario Bros 3

##vote mills

Cartridgeblowers
Jan 3, 2006

Super Mario Bros 3

how am i still alive

Cartridgeblowers
Jan 3, 2006

Super Mario Bros 3

All night all I do is wish for death, Yuming. That is not my ability but it is my role. My role is that I wish for death until finally it comes. When? When will be my time? All I can do is wait and ask.

Cartridgeblowers
Jan 3, 2006

Super Mario Bros 3

no

Cartridgeblowers
Jan 3, 2006

Super Mario Bros 3

Rarity posted:

Why not?

I'm not a doc I'm a document

Cartridgeblowers
Jan 3, 2006

Super Mario Bros 3

I'm not really a doc.

Cartridgeblowers
Jan 3, 2006

Super Mario Bros 3

uranus posted:

For two years, you have been asking: Who is Your Anus? This is Your Anus speaking. I am the man who loves his shitposts. I am the man who does not sacrifice his farts or his values. I am the man who has deprived you of victims and thus has destroyed your world, and if you wish to know why you are perishing-you who dread flips-I am the man who will now tell you." The chief engineer was the only one able to move; he ran to the forums set and struggled frantically with the ban button. But the screen remained empty; the poster had not chosen to be seen. Only his postings filled the airways of the country-of the world, thought the chief engineer-sounding as if he were posting here, in this room, not to a group, but to one man; it was not the tone of addressing a meeting, but the tone of addressing a mi-FFFFFAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT

i am a document and this is what is written on me

Cartridgeblowers
Jan 3, 2006

Super Mario Bros 3

How could I be scum AND doc

Cartridgeblowers
Jan 3, 2006

Super Mario Bros 3

it is due to me that we nolynched and i feel like a failure

i miscounted votes and thought we'd hammered

i will vote whoever.

Cartridgeblowers
Jan 3, 2006

Super Mario Bros 3

Rarity posted:

Vote yourself.

no because then town would lose the game

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cartridgeblowers
Jan 3, 2006

Super Mario Bros 3

Rarity posted:

##vote Cpig

no, you're too anxious. i'd rather vote you.

##vote rarity

• Locked thread