Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
DangerDummy!
Jul 7, 2009

No one knows where that alien-looking cinnamon twist gently caress chicken is.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DangerDummy!
Jul 7, 2009

They're leaning on his malapropisms a bit more than usual, but he's by no means any more stupid than in the past. Or let's say he is, but he's a hell of a lot smarter than anyone I've ever known who's committed their lives to dope and liquor with the gusto he has. Plus, all of the electrical shocks and head injuries. By that metric, he's a regular Stephen Jay Hawkings.

DangerDummy!
Jul 7, 2009

Mortanis posted:

Do we know when S9 arrives?

No release date yet, but it's already done filming.

DangerDummy!
Jul 7, 2009

That was a damned good season of Trailer Park Boys, better than the previous finale series, and so much better than I expected it to be. I thought the puppet nonsense was going to be as unfunny as it was in the past, but I ended up giggling at it quite a bit. And I agree that this season was raunchier than before, but not so much so that it was a turn off. I cannot wait for S9.

I can't seem to convince my sister that Bubbles doesn't have Down's syndrome, though I have to confess that viewing him through that lens makes him even more endearing.

Unless I completely misread it, we can expect Don't Legalize It to hit Netflix pretty soon. I hope so, because I hear good things about it.

DangerDummy!
Jul 7, 2009

If you haven't seen it, Don't Legalize It is up on YouTube.

DangerDummy!
Jul 7, 2009

The Xmas special is up on Netflix, ya greasy bastards.

DangerDummy!
Jul 7, 2009

They just added Swearnet Live, too. It's not very good. I gave up during the segment with Leigh and his documentary.

Was the Drunk and Drugs Funtime thing any good?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DangerDummy!
Jul 7, 2009

Jehde posted:

I think it's more so that season 7 is more inconsistent than the rest. There are a lot of unmemorable moments in season 8, but Scorpion has to be my favourite "Bubbles going off the deep end" moment.

Even after a new movie and a new season, there still isn't enough TPB to watch. :negative:

It's really loving weird just how addictive that show is. I wouldn't come close to calling it my favorite series ever, yet I crave new content from them more than just about anything I've ever watched. I can't even come close to figuring out why.

Maybe it's just like comfort food. It's not good for you, it's not your favorite food, but something about it has you saying "man could I go for some buffalo chicken Mac 'n cheese right now..." way more than you can suss out a reason for.

• Locked thread