Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Delsaber
Oct 1, 2013

This may or may not be correct.

I guess this might be the first time there's been straight-up nudity, if only for one quick scene. Not including the first movie.

Great season. I'll be interested to see if they can keep up this level of quality. This is probably better than the show has been since Season 4 or 5, with a lot of the high points of the later years still intact, like Sebastian Bach.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Delsaber
Oct 1, 2013

-Atom- posted:

"Worst case Ontario" is my absolute favorite Rickyism

Also an amazing band name, right up there with "Victoriaville."

Delsaber
Oct 1, 2013

I think I'd rather see a Telltale-style adventure game over a GTA clone.

Actually, nobody in that park owns a modern computer. Better make it look like something Sierra or Lucasarts would've made in the 90s.

Delsaber
Oct 1, 2013

DangerDummy! posted:

They just added Swearnet Live, too. It's not very good. I gave up during the segment with Leigh and his documentary.

Best part of the whole thing was the random-rear end cameo by that guy from Mighty Boosh/Luxury Comedy. I had to rewind it several times just to make sure I wasn't hallucinating.

• Locked thread