Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
LividLiquid
Apr 13, 2002

SALT CURES HAM posted:

So wait, what happened with Ricky's medical license from Don't Legalize It? It never comes up in season 8 for whatever reason.
I figure that's probably why they moved it to honey oil, because that's still illegal, but Season 8 was my first Season, and I've binge watched everything up to 407, so I can't remember if they still treated him growing like it was a problem in Season 8.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

LividLiquid
Apr 13, 2002

I liked Swearnet live okay. Though I hardly knew any of the celebrity cameos.

LividLiquid
Apr 13, 2002

Diabolik900 posted:

I just finished watching this entire series for the first time, and gently caress was it ever worth it. I still need to watch all the movies and specials though. I'm surprised to hear how much people thought the quality declined in season seven, but there's a very good chance I'll see that kind of thing more clearly on a rewatch than I would on an initial binge viewing.
I had the exact same experience. I saw the movie in 2008, but had no other exposure to the show until Season 8 came out. Binge watched it, then seasons 1 to 7. Didn't notice a drop in quality like people keep talking about, but like you said, binge watching masks a lot of flaws.

• Locked thread