Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Classtoise
Feb 11, 2008

THINKS CON-AIR WAS A GOOD MOVIE

Jerusalem posted:

If we never get any more of an "answer" to that question beyond the Doctor's musing about his subconscious trying to tell him something I'll be absolutely satisfied. It's a question that doesn't really need to be asked or answered.

I really hope the Doctor's explanation amounts to "sometimes I just like a specific face" and it's not some huge mystery.

Or if it is sufficiently sci-fi, it's really just a throwaway line about temporal duplicity or what have you.

Also, the arrow seemed a bit...silly. I would've liked a throwaway line about how the Doctor can attach the homing bit to it, but he can't shoot NEARLY accurately enough and they need to get it at least close enough. That would've made it a lot less dumb.

But, overall, I enjoyed the episode. It was great seeing Twelve and Robin go at it. And hearing the Doctor get called out on using the sonic to fix everything :allears:.

And Twelve stealthily flipping Robin Hood off.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread