Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
howe_sam
Mar 7, 2013

Creepy little garbage eaters

Jerusalem posted:

Last year, Gatiss delivered an okay episode (Cold War) and a really great one (Crimson Horror) and I also quite liked Night Terrors in season 6, so he seems to finally be realizing his obvious potential... knock on wood.

I really liked Cold War, but I'm willing to admit a lot of that was because of David Warner and residual 80's Cold War nostalgia from watching The Americans.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

howe_sam
Mar 7, 2013

You mean it's my turn to be the negative nancy this week? Awesome!

It just didn't work for me. I think because Robin was too perfectly Robin Hood. I kept expecting the big reveal, that the radiation made him think he was Robin, that he was a robot, something. But it never happened and the episode just didn't gel for me. Also, Robin and the Doctor's escape felt like BBCA skipped over some stuff.

howe_sam
Mar 7, 2013

computer parts posted:

Alternatively, The Doctor's Daughter.

The Doctor's Daughter is memorable because of the behind-the-scene meta stuff with Jenny and Georgia Moffett, although I did forget that Martha was in it.

I'll give my vote to 42 since I also completely forgot it existed. Actually I'm pretty fuzzy on all of season 3, was it Shakespeare then the traffic jam or the other way around?

howe_sam
Mar 7, 2013

Potsticker posted:

I had forgotten about Curse of the Black Spot, but recalling it now it was mostly inoffensive and fun enough.

Rory dies and Amy dresses up like a pirate, what more do you need?

howe_sam
Mar 7, 2013

The_Doctor posted:

You want weird? Track down video of Alexis Denisof using his real American accent. That made my brain hurt.

Sandy Rivers was one of my favorite recurring joke characters on How I Met Your Mother.

• Locked thread