Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
The Action Man
Oct 26, 2004

This is a good movie.

Rat Flavoured Rats posted:

Just as a fun thought experiment, I was wondering what Old Who stories people would like to see remade for a New Series Doctor (and which one)? I ask because I had a pretty intense and weird dream which revolved around the production of a new version of Earthshock featuring the 11th Doctor and... Mickey, presumably in the Adric role.

More seriously, I'd love to see 9, 11 or 12 in a remake of Enemy of the World. I love the conceit of having the actor play the villain, too.

I'd love to see Capaldi in the Time Meddler with Craig Ferguson as the Monk.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Action Man
Oct 26, 2004

This is a good movie.

The_Doctor posted:

The Long Game, maybe?

The Long Game manages to be so forgettable that it's an episode with Simon Pegg that almost no one ever brings up. I remember being so unimpressed with it that it took the magnificence of The Three Doctors to get me back into the show.

• Locked thread