Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
MagicCube
May 25, 2004

What's great about this card is that the undercard is much more appealing than 177's main card (save Dillashaw/Soto).

Also, this is the smallest venue I can recall a show in a long time. It looks roughly the same size as the TUF 1 Finale.

MagicCube fucked around with this message at 00:11 on Sep 6, 2014

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MagicCube
May 25, 2004

What in the hell Herb? How can you stop it for a knee to the groin while standing and then put them back down where they ended up after/as a result of the foul?

MagicCube
May 25, 2004

Skelly is in big trouble this round. He looks dead.

Oh wait, I overestimated the ability of the other guy to not be awful.

MagicCube
May 25, 2004

I personally enjoyed those 3 rounds of spooning.

MagicCube
May 25, 2004

Bubba Smith posted:

The crazy thing is Overeem is gonna gas harder than that dude

I was thinking that too. As bad as he gassed, Rothwell, Overeem, Mitrione, and Black Beast are gonna make Skelly look like a hybrid compared to them.

MagicCube
May 25, 2004

Why the hell would you even bother to get that looked at? 2/2 in bad reffing so far.

Please turn Dellagrotte's mic off. Please.

MagicCube fucked around with this message at 00:53 on Sep 6, 2014

MagicCube
May 25, 2004

Ewar Woowar posted:

Is this the guy in the Japanese guy's corner? Because he's Greg Jackson level of annoying

Yeah, he's got a thick Boston accent too which amplifies the annoying.

Tateki probably had that round too until that sloppy takedown.

MagicCube
May 25, 2004

Hmm yes if your eyebrow is falling off your face it is probably a good stoppage.

MagicCube
May 25, 2004

Haha, the Black Beast is a garbageman and Yamasaki is also a garbageman.

MagicCube
May 25, 2004

Bubba Smith posted:

The Black Beast Rises

Meathead merely adopted the dark, The Black Beast was born with his lights out.

MagicCube
May 25, 2004

fatherdog posted:

We're classy here, like myself and my close training partner who threatened his ex with a machine gun and chased her out of the country

That hand gesture he was making was a reference to how many fingers Thiago's ex has now. Solidarity brother.

MagicCube
May 25, 2004

Rothwell looked outclassed 5 seconds into the fight. Looking forward to the inevitable gasout.

MagicCube
May 25, 2004

K8.0 posted:

You do realize Alistair is going to gas 50x worse than Rothwell will, right?

Yes that is why I'm looking forward to the gasout like I said. I meant more of looking forward to both.

MagicCube
May 25, 2004

Haha, OVEREEM.

MagicCube
May 25, 2004

Wisconsin love created a werewolf.

MagicCube
May 25, 2004

Jacare is the best. Let's go Jacare!

MagicCube
May 25, 2004

Could Mousasi look any more disinterested?

MagicCube
May 25, 2004

Jacare is a beast.

MagicCube
May 25, 2004

I didn't watch much Strikeforce, but how did Jacare's gas tank look against Kennedy and Rockhold?

MagicCube
May 25, 2004

Jacare's pressure is just insane.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MagicCube
May 25, 2004

Jacare is the best and as much as I love Weidman I still want/think Jacare can beat him.

• Locked thread