Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Meowbot
Oct 12, 2005

I havent had a plrecription for my eyes in years so the other day I went and got a new one and it hasnt changed. The doctor was like why havent you seen us in 4 years? I told them im scared of op tomietris when the air shoots into your eyes and dilation. They told me my eyes cold get worse....
Amazing fight. Wow, I was like his eye is going to fall off after it was bobbing around as he walked. That was rough! Joe Lauzon has always owned but I really enjoyed Chiesa in this fight. Much respect for him can't wait to see any future fights of both of them.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Meowbot
Oct 12, 2005

I havent had a plrecription for my eyes in years so the other day I went and got a new one and it hasnt changed. The doctor was like why havent you seen us in 4 years? I told them im scared of op tomietris when the air shoots into your eyes and dilation. They told me my eyes cold get worse....
It is time for the black beast

to get owned

Meowbot fucked around with this message at 03:39 on Sep 6, 2014

Meowbot
Oct 12, 2005

Meowbot posted:

It is time for the black beast

to get owned

welp fixed my original post. I like both fighters but I was hoping it would be a good fight not a slaughter.

Meowbot
Oct 12, 2005

Ewar Woowar posted:

There is no way this fight won't be funny

had no idea how much

Meowbot
Oct 12, 2005

Ouch it was an accident but Jacare hit gegard with a knee in the head coming out of side mount and then got him with a hammer fist.

Stop losing mousasi...

Meowbot
Oct 12, 2005

Bubba Smith posted:

Do you want to see Dana White poo poo on Alistair Overeem?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=whZxwtG3rGk

yes, yes I do

50 minutes. drat I don't know why but I love post fight conferences and this one should be interesting.

I missed every fight prior to Lauzon Chiesa how were the rest?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Meowbot
Oct 12, 2005

diesiel posted:

Arona already treated overeem like a bitch 10 years ago

Glad to see nothings changed.

whoa i never saw this ... what happened before those punches that caused him to tap? lmao

• Locked thread