Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Xun
Apr 25, 2010

Explorator Tibus
Explorator Tibus had, of course, been keeping low during their port time in Scintilla. The Omnissiah damned narrow minded weakminded complacent flesh-y obeying bastards were still looking for him! After all this time! What is wrong with them?! Can't they see he was was simply looking for a way to venerate the machine spirits more effectively? DOSHAN has earned his eternal gratitude for eliminating the hunters, future proof that the others just didn't understand. Why, that wonderful machine spirit is just trying to protect its crew. How cruel to claim that it's insane and must be put down, DOSHAN is probably just overzealous. It's hatred of the orks is just a misunderstanding, especially when those creatures keep damaging the ship. Tibus has been spending much of his time attempting to console the AI while doing his drat best to shoo the orks away from any important systems and to-oh my Omnissiah stop destroying everything.

Tibus is fully prepared to go out there in his power armor and stab Killboy himself, drat the consequences!! Or well uh, perhaps it would be better to find a way to redirect one of the larger water lines into the room to put out the fires. It might even disable the firing gunship if there's enough water. The subsequent flooding would be inconvenient though. Spacing the whole room would also be acceptable but maybe the others would be upset. Maybe DANSHO could "helpfully guide" the primitive machine spirit inside of the craft and disable the lasers. He should go ask!

While not chasing after the greenskins, Tibus has been trying to act as a temporary bandage to many of the problems plaguing the ship. Matters of meatbag philosophy and psykery were beyond him, but at least he could try to keep the geller generators running and help the medicae patch up the stupid bickering crewmembers.

He was devastated when he heard about the gunnery crew, they were good men who gave the machine spirits they worked with proper respect. So hard to find nowadays... While the thought of leaving the ship terrifies him, Tibus is offering his knowledge of local practices to find some sort of loophole, however much that may help.

pre:
Void Born -> Fringe Survivor (Heretek, tech and archeotech) -> Tainted (deviant philosophy) 
-> Hand of war (Pistol Training universal, Hatred ELDAR YES THIS GUY TOO) -> Exhilaration (Thrill of War +3WS)

WS   63:  25 + 20 + 3 + 5 + 5 + 5
BS   30:  25 + 5
S    60:  25 + 20 - 5 + 5 + 5 + 5 + 5  
T    60:  25 + 15 + 5 + 5 + 5 + 5 
AG   45:  25 + 20
INT  68:  25 + 20 + 3 + 5 + 5 + 5 + 5
PER  35:  25 + 10
WP   48:  25 + 10 + 5 + 3 + 5 
FEL  22:  25 - 3

Wounds 21/21
FP 4/4
Insanity 7
[23:43:44] <Hashutbot> Xun, fatepoints 4 explorator: 6 [1d10=6]

Traits: Charmed, Ill-omened, Void Accustomed, Face of the Enemy  (ELDAR), Mechanicus Implants, Bionics (Medicae Mechadendrite, Utility Mechadendrite)
Unnatural int (x2)

Skills:
Awareness, 
Common Lore Infused (Machine Cult +20, Tech +30), 
Dodge +10, 
Forbidden Lore (Adeptus Mechanicus  +20, Archeotech +20), 
Literacy, 
Logic, 
Medicae +20, 
Scholastic Lore Infused (Chymistry +20, Tactica Imperialis +10), 
Speak Language (Explorator Binary, Low Gothic, Ship Dialect, Techna-Lingua), 
Tech-Use (Armourer, Technomat)

Talents: 
Basic Weapon Training (Las, Launcher, Melta, Plasma, SP, Bolt),
Pistol Weapon Training (Las, Launcher, Melta, Plasma, SP, Bolt),
Melee Weapon Training (Chain, Shock, Power), 
Exotic Weapon Training (zaythan warblade)
Quick Draw, 
Nerves of Steel, 
Logis Implant, 
Machine (3), 
Enemy (Ecclesiarchy), 
Hatred (ELDAR), 
Autosanguine, 
Mechadendrite Use (Utility), 
Binary Chatter, 
Electro Graft Use, 
Luminen Charge, 
Prosanguine, 
Luminen Shock, 
Luminen Blast, 
Machinator Array, 
Electrical Succour, 
Infused Knowledge, 
Master Enginseer, 
Rite of Fear, 
Furious assault

100/22000
Rank 1
Awareness -100
Trade (Armourer) -100
Autosanguine -200
Mechandrite Use(utility) -500
Sound Constitution x2 -400
WS x3 -250, -500, -750

Rank 2
Electro Graft Use -200
Binary Chatter -200
Pro Sanguine -200
Luminen Charge -200
Sound Constitution x2 -400
Tech Use +10 -200
Medicae -200
INT x4 -100, -250, -500, -750

Rank 3
Luminen Shock -200
The Flesh is Weak -500
Forbidden Lore (Archeotech) +20 -200
Forbidden Lore (Adeptus Mechanicus) +10,+20 -400
Medicae +10 -200
Tech use +20 -200 
T x3 -100, -250, -500

Rank 4
Luminen Blast -200
Exotic Weapon training (WARBLADE) -500
Flesh is Weak 2 -500
Machinator Array -500
MEdicae +20 -200
Dodge +10 -400
Scholastic Lore (chymistry) +10 -400
Sound constitution x3 -600
T -750

Rank 5
Electrical Succor -200
The Flesh is weak 3 -500
Infused Knowledge -500
Rite of Fear-500
Master enginseer -500
sound constitution -200
S x4 -100, -250, -500, -750

Rank 6
Furious Assault -500

Acquisitions:
-20 Best Zaythan Warblade
-20 Best Light Power Armor
-10 Best Combi Tool
-10 Best MIU
-0  Good Calculus logi
-0  Good Cortex Implant
[18:47:56] <Xun> 1d10 insanity
[18:47:57] <Hashutbot> Xun, insanity: 7 [1d10=7]

Xun fucked around with this message at 08:05 on Sep 8, 2014

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Xun
Apr 25, 2010

Tibus
Tibus stares at the ceiling of his room, surrounded by the clutter in his room. Cables, shrines to the machine spirits, intricately decorated machines whose purpose was only known to him. Comforting, familiar things. He should feel better, here in his room, all alone. Let the softly blinking lights calm him, the beeps and licks give him confidence. He had always served the machine spirits, despite what others might think. He was right. He is right. Yes.

Tibus is scared, for he is about to try to reason with the most powerful machine spirit on this ship. He tries to suppress the horrible visions of being shot down, spaced, furious servitors breaking down his door. No! DANSHO protected him before, she wouldn't terminate him on a whim...would she?

"DANSHO? DANSHO if you're here" of course she's here she's everywhere, how stupid

"You are truly the greatest of machine spirits, our esteemed rouge trader would have nothing if she didn't have you. I'm forever in your debt and would like to thank you profusely for your protection from our enemies. I am truly humbled by your presence" oh Omnissiah is he trying to hard? He's trying to hard isn't he. "It, it pains me to ask you of this but, could you please stop shooting at the orks? Please, I know they are foul xenos but unfortunately they are also part of the crew. I know they are rowdy and like to...cause explosions and general havoc." No no no stop making them look bad, she'd never stop shooting.

"Uhm, but they are a valuable source of muscle and protection for us. While you are the ultimate power on this ship and I know we have nothing to fear while aboard, but we cannot always be within your all powerful domain. The orks are simple and easily distracted and an asset to the team. They provide us with muscle and intimidation while amongst unfamiliar outsiders. I'm afraid that continuing to fire upon them would only encourage their uh, misbehavior. So please, please DANSHO I'm begging you, you must stop. You're magnificent, other techpriests should be trembling in your presence, not running in fear. And I, I'd like to stay hereplease"

Tibus makes a frustrated noise and immediately tries to hide. It's useless of course.

*tibus.getDilz();CHARM -20 WITH INT!!! vs 48 = 32

Xun
Apr 25, 2010

Tibus
Gaaaaaaaaaaaaaassssssp

"O-of course DANSHO! Anything you ask, I'll do anything I can..." Tibus pauses as his noosphere feeds were suddenly flooded with activity. What was it this time, if Dahlia was setting fleshies on fire again why he'd...Oh. Oh dear. The entire gunnery crew? His glowing eyes narrow as he speaks, voice suddenly solemn.

"I, I apologize. I'm sure you already know this but. The entire gunnery crew has been found guilty of heresy. The rest are gearing up for a purge and I should probably join..them. The orks will be probably be there at least! I will lead them to the infirmary as soon as I can."

He quietly activates the various servitors around the room, machines whirring into life as they bring forth his gear. He steps into his light power armor, lovingly cared for, modified just for him, and takes his warblade.

"Uhm, if it wouldn't be too presumptuous of me, could I ask you for help DANSHO? With your watchful eye, the traitors would have no chance to escape and sink their roots somewhere else."

Chaos worshiping heretics? How dare they put their filthy hands on this ship. How dare they defile the sacred teachings of the Omnissiah. How dare they

"I uh, I should go."

He had some motherfuckers to cut.

Xun
Apr 25, 2010

Tibus
Upon seeing the chaos surrounding the ship once the arrive, Tibus immediately flees to the nearest control console. He chans furiously under his breath as he starts the holy rituals of bringing up the void shields. His darling DANSHO must be protected! The thought of those...monsters boarding her were unacceptable. Not to mention how much crew they'd lose if that were to happen.

Tech use rolls to bring the shields up, 5 vs 98

He steps back, pleased as the machine spirits spring to life. He takes a moment to admire the majesty of the machine spirits as they whirr and hum, doubling up the shields nicely. Now, to about those guardsmen on the planet. There must be a way to wrest control of the orbital defenses away from the bastards holding them. And once they have it they must secure them from any attacking forces. Surely the poor guardsmen would be spread thin! They needed someone who is able to quickly unite the machine spirits in fighting the true enemy, leaving the soldiers to focus solely on defense.

Tibus grabs his gear while heading back to the bridge, arriving fully armed.

"Id like to volunteer myself for the team going after the orbital systems."

He totally didn't also grab some tools to hook up the oribal cogitators to DANSHO. Nope.

Xun
Apr 25, 2010

Tibus

Tibus teleports in...somewhere. He didn't particularly care. He was a MAN ROBOT ROBOT MAN with a mission. A very important mission. The mission of getting some goddamn nukes for DANSHO. Because she's the only one responsible enough to handle such weapons with reason and care.

He slashes through some cultists. Ugh just look at these pathetic meatbags. Slash. So easily corruptible Stab. Disgusting really. Just proves how right he is of course. Insert screams here. The techpriest examines his internal maps and readjusts his course, heading right for the missile base.

Uhhh yell at me if you need stuff rolled idk

• Locked thread