Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
rovert
Jun 10, 2013

NotQuiteQuentin posted:

Isn't he married to an American, which would make this a lot smaller of an issue than say how Seleziya always gets in trouble at the border?

He is/was in the process of applying for a green card. ROH dropped the ball on the paperwork aspect of the application.

Whether ROH dropped the ball in regards to Sparx and apparently now with Ethan Page I don't know.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bard Maddox
Feb 15, 2012

I'm just a sick guy, I'm really just a dirty guy.
Maybe ROH should book Trevor Lee so Elgin can get his heat back. This would be good because I would get to see more Trevor Lee matches.

Joey McChrist
Aug 8, 2005

Bard Maddox posted:

Maybe ROH should book Trevor Lee so Elgin can get his heat back. This would be good because I would get to see more Trevor Lee matches.

They should book him and give him the World Title cause it might make me actually give a poo poo about the title again.

oatgan
Jan 15, 2009

because of these problems Michael Elgin will not make the AIW show he's scheduled for tonight

he's the champ

Daniel Bryan
May 23, 2006

GOAT

oatgan posted:

because of these problems Michael Elgin will not make the AIW show he's scheduled for tonight

he's the champ

lmao

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

not anymore

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

Man, America doesn't take kindly to foreigners trying to get involved in America's favorite pastime :tinfoil:

Daniel Bryan
May 23, 2006

GOAT
What a terrible weekend for him. Went from retaining his title, to losing both of his world titles and denied entry to the US all in one weekend.

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

so who the hell beats briscoe for the title at final battle?

Bard Maddox
Feb 15, 2012

I'm just a sick guy, I'm really just a dirty guy.

John Cena posted:

AJ Styles

oatgan
Jan 15, 2009

John Cena posted:

Ciampa

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Daniel Bryan
May 23, 2006

GOAT
Austin Aries

• Locked thread