Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
WhiteHowler
Apr 3, 2001

I'M HUGE!
Wow... My video finally came back, and it's the closing credits. If I try to replay the stream, it just jumps from round 3 to the end.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

1st AD
Dec 3, 2004

Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu: sometimes passing just isn't an option.
I guess the fight is over? Stream came back to show event highlights, Waterson cracked Tamada with a knee then dropped her with a straight right and the ref stepped in.

-Atom-
Sep 13, 2003

Contrarian Dick

Bad At Everything

WhiteHowler posted:

Wow... My video finally came back, and it's the closing credits. If I try to replay the stream, it just jumps from round 3 to the end.

Same, good work UFC Fight Pass!

DOMELORD420
Dec 28, 2000

i angrily added @ufc to my tweet lamenting the broken feed. that'll show em!

Captain Log
Oct 2, 2006

Captain Log posted:

"I AINT DYING! Choo choo motherfucker!"
:toot::birddrugs::toot:

So when do I get to see Thug Rose kill everyone?

I'm a little nervous. I didn't see her much in the new promo with footage from the season but the UFC is hyping the hell out of her so that must mean something good.

DekeThornton
Sep 2, 2011

Be friends!
I just got around to watching this and thought it was a very nice and entertaining card. Invivcta might have lost a fair bit of talent with the Strawweight exodous to the UFC, but most fights where entertaining enough.

I also decided to check out Waterson's old fights on Fight Pass since I for some reason have dismissed her as someone who mostly got attention for her looks, and I must say she is pretty damned rad. All her fights owned. I wonder if the UFC are trying to get her to move up in weight.

Julio Cesar Fatass posted:

Waterson must be punished for her hateful defeat of Jessica Penne, but I don't see how Tamada can do it.

Penne's loss was the inevetable result of being managed by :ortiz:. Blame him instead.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tyree
Sep 11, 2003

STRETCH

STRETCH

STRETCH
Anyone else get a 10% off coupon code because the invicta main event was wonky? Nice gesture by whoever is in charge on that one.

• Locked thread