Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

I will make sure I am available for everything even if it means breaking previous engagements and ruining the lives of others.

I also filled out the application.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

Little Mac posted:

I'm not new to IRC, it's just a super old program that people won't let go of when there's better options. We should also communicate via ICQ!

There are pretty decent webclients though that I use to drop in on the mafia IRC room so you don't need to use ancient DOS-based software or anything at this point.

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

winvirus posted:

Legit I very nearly put my real name too

Pretty sure I did too

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

Mountain Time Zone rules you fools!

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

Mills posted:

That's cool. Was yours done online or 'profesionally' fitty? You could be the highest in Trad Games!*

*That we know of.

Apparently you don't find my score to be legitimate.

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

Kitiara posted:

Looks like I was the only dimwit to put in serious answers :P. I am so not a comedian. It looks like a really fun cast though, I can't wait for the first game. That's tomorrow, right? (19.5 hrs to be exact?).

I will be your sunbae

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

Fast Luck posted:

We're on for 7pm EST tonight, right?

No, it's 5pm MST

• Locked thread