Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
JuffoWup
Mar 28, 2012

Slickdrac posted:

I would love to see Kurt Busch, who was 21st in points, barely squeak into each elimination and then finish best at Homestead to win the whole thing. Just for maximum breaking of this.

You are asking for a game 7 with him squeaking into homestead. I want Johnson to just win every race including homestead just to show how pointless it is. That said, I'm sure France will personally tell them at one of the driver meetings pre-race to lose a race or else.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

JuffoWup
Mar 28, 2012

Fag Boy Jim posted:

Jeff Gordon drew fans. Jimmie Johnson hasn't. No reflection on his ability as a driver, and a lot of that isn't his fault, but it's how it is.

did gordon actualy draw fans into the sport, or was it that he rose up during a time when nascar as a whole rose up because the racing actually got interesting?

FuzzySkinner posted:

Eh.

I'm happy Lowes has a good team at least. Seriously, they're one of the few sponsors that sincerely love being in the sport.

I'm happy also as they are one of the few full time sponsors left even though there is plenty of reason for them to even just drop to a half season like everyone else.

JuffoWup
Mar 28, 2012

L_Harrison posted:

That man better have good life insurance to be standing on the racing surface during an ARCA race.

Especially when jwt is around as well.

JuffoWup
Mar 28, 2012

FuzzySkinner posted:

PENSKE NEEDS MORE TROPHIES MUAHAHAHAHAH!

Seriously, I think it's going to be Brad, and I can't wait for RP to be :smug: as hell about winning two titles in the same year.

Pulling for Newman to win it without winning a race though. If just for the fact it'll make Brian France and co look like the morons they truly are.

Kenseth vs Newman at homestead. Newman wins from 23rd because kes finally spins Kenseth into a wall properly.

JuffoWup
Mar 28, 2012

keevo posted:

NASCAR in the Middle East please

"Caution! Debris on the track!"
"oh, that is just one of the slaves that passed out"

JuffoWup
Mar 28, 2012

Peanut President posted:

Arguing about goddamn pizza, kill all yankees.

I dunno, it makes sense when you consider that thin crust pizza once folded over looks like :flaccid: as you bring it to your mouth.

JuffoWup
Mar 28, 2012

Alain Post posted:

Frozen pizza isn't great but I love the hell out of that Ken Schrader/Juniewagon.

red baron isn't bad. There are far worse options.

JuffoWup
Mar 28, 2012
Is Newman and Busch best of buds? Perhaps the next thing we'll hear is that Busch is also a moon denier based on facts given to him by Newman.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

JuffoWup
Mar 28, 2012

tater_salad posted:

How is it in 2015 modern Era nascar isnt in the mobile app?

They did. Except sprint owned it because it was sprint cup. And anyone else that tried to mimic something like it got nailed around by either nascar or some broadcasting group for rebroadcasting. Or so I assume. I know there was/is an app on sprint phones for the at least the cup races.

• Locked thread