Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
mischief
Jun 3, 2003
I think that commercial made me hate the idea even more.

TODAY AT HOMESTEAD, FOUR OF THESE DRIVERS MATTER.

"...................have a good day."

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mischief
Jun 3, 2003
drat, Brendan. :stare:

Edit: EXPLOSIONS

mischief
Jun 3, 2003

CBJSprague24 posted:

Mischief- Did you mean to pick Jr in the Fantasy game both out of a group AND as the last place finisher?

I don't read too good.

mischief
Jun 3, 2003

CBJSprague24 posted:

Who do you want for the tiebreaker? I'll change it.

Give me the 31 if you'd be so kind.

mischief
Jun 3, 2003
Almond Roller noooooooooo....

mischief
Jun 3, 2003

SFH1989 posted:

I'm going to Martinsville next month for my first Nascar race. Is there anywhere in particular I should try to get seats or anything I should know about going there in general? I'm surprised how strict their no bags rule is, Pocono is way more lenient.

I also have a friend that wants to go and just hang out in the parking lot and tailgate. Will that be a problem for him?

We always sit as high as we can get in the Bill France tower, as close to the front straight as possible. 4a, 4b, AAA, etc. The seats are quick to get to from the parking, the bathrooms are literally underneath you, and the hot dog stand is two flights of stairs away. You also have a great view of the start finish line and pit road.

The parking lot is a gigantic field. The parking is free and there are plenty of folks who set up out there and listen to the race on the radio with a grill going. There are several port-a-potties and a tree line for pee pee potty time.

mischief
Jun 3, 2003
I've watched about 120 laps in the last two weekends and I think I'm better for it.

Thanks Nascar!

mischief
Jun 3, 2003
Good winner, poo poo race.

mischief
Jun 3, 2003
ENGINEERED DRAMA

OH THE HUMANITY

mischief
Jun 3, 2003

VikingSkull posted:

this is literally a publicity stunt

I'm done.

Y'all have fun.

mischief
Jun 3, 2003

SELL. ME. A. HAT.

:homebrew:

mischief
Jun 3, 2003
HOW ME AM ACCELERATE

mischief
Jun 3, 2003
GWC at a plate track is easily half as dramatic as letting them race for the last 20 laps.

I don't understand NASCAR and this country is retarded.

mischief
Jun 3, 2003
Nascar shooting their golden goose.

Awesome.

mischief
Jun 3, 2003

SpitztheGreat posted:

...I'm exhausted of rooting for someone who just will never be "The Guy."

You'll be back next Sunday. I understand. (There is no "The Guy" and he got wrecked by a bug eyed gently caress knob.)

mischief
Jun 3, 2003
SOMETHING HAPPENED.

mischief
Jun 3, 2003
When did Ricky Craven become such a creepy dude?

Also, stop talking about the loving plane.

Edit: I hope a non-Chase driver wins every race for the rest of the season. gently caress this format.

mischief
Jun 3, 2003
Matt Kenses just gave up spots because his crew threw a water bottle at him.

The last time someone threw a forty at me it ended in stitches.

mischief
Jun 3, 2003
Way to go Kyle.

:jerkbag:

mischief
Jun 3, 2003
Walk the line, fellas.

mischief
Jun 3, 2003
I still think lastcar had the best 2015 thread title in IRC: Let's get ready to grumble.

mischief
Jun 3, 2003
I loving hate coconut.

mischief
Jun 3, 2003
Just found an old #32 Tide baseball hat if anyone wants it.

May or may not have spent the last decade in the basement of a Chinese family.

I'm sure one of you loving weirdos is a Ricky Craven fan.

mischief
Jun 3, 2003

Those are awesome sweaters, especially hers. I love how drat normal Junior is.

mischief
Jun 3, 2003

Bhester posted:

I know several girls who go to the gun range on the reg, and I've never seen them aim for the wiener in target practice.

Well, that and most HIGHLY TRAINED OPERASSINSATORS aren't using 10/22's and holding them by the magazine while aiming for said balls.

It's all a stunt.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mischief
Jun 3, 2003
Yeah but you hate everything.

That's cheating.

• Locked thread