Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
skaboomizzy
Nov 12, 2003

There is nothing I want to be. There is nothing I want to do.
I don't even have an image of what I want to be. I have nothing. All that exists is zero.
How quickly we forget.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fRloGVpzMnk

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

skaboomizzy
Nov 12, 2003

I don't even have an image of what I want to be. I have nothing. All that exists is zero.
Wait a minute there's something happening on pit road... NO! NO, DAMMIT! Aric Almirola's pit crew is rampaging through pit road with steel chairs! They just laid out Jimmie Johnson's crew! Now they've thrown Alan Gustafson off the top of his pit box! Not like this! NOT LIKE THIS, DAMMIT!

skaboomizzy
Nov 12, 2003

I'm so glad I didn't jinx it by tuning in. :v: Give 'em hell in trucks next year!

skaboomizzy
Nov 12, 2003

I get that it's a plate track and not everybody cares if they start up front.

For the guys that do, why wouldn't they just get with the small-team drivers in their half of the field and say "Hey, let's get a 6-8 car line going right at the start and get at least two hot laps in"?

Edit: :lol: Stenhouse DNQ.

skaboomizzy fucked around with this message at 22:16 on Oct 18, 2014

skaboomizzy
Nov 12, 2003

To my completely untrained eye, it looks like that one last block to the outside by Peters and his drafters is the only thing that stopped our Golden Goon from swiping the win.

Good run SRA, that was incredible to watch.

skaboomizzy
Nov 12, 2003

Stupid GAME 7 question:

Are there bonus points for leading a lap/most laps led tomorrow, or just going by where they finish?

skaboomizzy
Nov 12, 2003

Two hours of pre-race coverage starting at 1pm. What in the hell could they possibly talk about that long considering only four cars matter today?

skaboomizzy
Nov 12, 2003

I eagerly await the Tracfone Cup.

skaboomizzy
Nov 12, 2003

I got a tiny box in the mail today, which was weird because I did not remember ordering anything tiny through the mail recently. Upon opening it, it all came back to me:

Have yourself a merry little DogeMas, SASCAR.

skaboomizzy
Nov 12, 2003

Not from me, sorry. I'm keeping it boxed and on a shelf.

skaboomizzy
Nov 12, 2003

I don't really collect anything, but everything about the DogeCar is so magical that I had to have a memento. Never forget when Reddit kept Danica out of the All-Star Race.

skaboomizzy
Nov 12, 2003

I just watched that Pocket Commando YouTube and it's like a rejected sketch from Kroll Show. Holy poo poo.

skaboomizzy
Nov 12, 2003

There's a "family fun center" near me that has a shitload of old arcade machines, among them a 2000/01 NASCAR racing game. I should really go there and race Daytona as Steve Park or Dale Sr.

skaboomizzy
Nov 12, 2003

I'm in as "Turn Left Shark noooooooooooo". This dumb game is pretty much all that keeps me watching the races, so let's do this!

skaboomizzy
Nov 12, 2003

If I wanted to drive out to Daytona on the 14th for practices and the Unlimited, what would I be looking at for tickets, parking, etc? It would be kind of cool just to see the track and walk around without it being too crazy like on the weekend of the 500.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

skaboomizzy
Nov 12, 2003

I live in Tampa Bay and I'd really like to drive out to the Unlimited just to say I've been to Daytona for something but I'm apparently looking at $40+ for a ticket and $20 or more for parking on top of gas and driving back across the state in the rear end hours to avoid staying at a hotel and man, it just seems like a gigantic pain.

• Locked thread