Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
who's your favorite bad tv show host
jerry "the king" springer
oprah "make it a" winfrey
steve "the weiner" wilkos
ellen degeneration x
View Results

• Locked thread
Delsaber
Oct 1, 2013

This may or may not be correct.

Eddie Whitson posted:

drat Dr. Robotnik putting spikes on the chair.

I wish I had the skills to edit Sonic rings into that gif.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Striking Yak
Dec 31, 2012
Maybe Dean Ambrose broke into the cage-lowering control booth.

SamuraiFoochs
Jan 16, 2007

Grimey Drawer

WrasslorMonkey posted:

Think there's a failsafe for some crazy bastard ramming his head into one?

OH GOD SETH NO

Alpha Kenny Juan
Apr 11, 2007

Zyla posted:

i used to get nightmares about that saw one when i was a kid D:

That's exactly what I was thinking about and I did too.

Dammit Seth if you planned that.

Writer Cath
Apr 1, 2007

Box. Flipped.
Plaster Town Cop
Rollins, there are other ways to subconsciously manifest your guilt for breaking up the Shield. You are choosing some of the least healthy ways.

Jastiger
Oct 11, 2008

by FactsAreUseless
I just got to see the nxt match on wwe last night....that match was the most entertaining. Why are those 4 not in the wwe?

Endless Mike
Aug 13, 2003

Jastiger posted:

I just got to see the nxt match on wwe last night....that match was the most entertaining. Why are those 4 not in the wwe?
One was for awhile but didn't really cut it since he's not terribly charismatic. Two more are rumored to be called up this month, so I'd expect Breeze to win on Thursday, followed by Zayn and Neville showing up on Raw the night after NoC.

RacistGuidingLight
Apr 5, 2009

by FactsAreUseless

Jastiger posted:

Zayn and Neville might stay in NXT for a prolonged period to keep the show anchored.

Jastiger
Oct 11, 2008

by FactsAreUseless

RacistGuidingLight posted:

Zayn and Neville might stay in NXT for a prolonged period to keep the show anchored.

Those two were great though. Good exciting wrestling.

rovert
Jun 10, 2013

Solely based on the match layout last night it is obvious Neville is being called up and Breeze is winning the belt. The match was only about Neville standing out. WWE 101 booking is that Breeze loses on TV, wins on "PPV".

Blooming Brilliant
Jul 12, 2010

People who get called up usually hang around for a couple more shows down in NXT (Wyatts, Bo, Big E) so I could see them hanging around for one more taping after Takeover before being called up, by that point I think either KENTA, Devitt, or Steen would have been establish as the new face to watch out for.

That's just a long winded way to say watch NXT in the coming months, it's gonna be really good.

Ignore the Mojo Rawley and Bull Dempsey.

sticklefifer
Nov 11, 2003

by VideoGames
Neville looked really excited to be there and show off his best stuff. He's going to need a mouthpiece though, because his lack of confidence on the mic combined with a really thick Geordie accent isn't doing him any favors. I can see him making IC level at some point, or a tag title run with another high flyer, but I think he has a fairly low ceiling unfortunately. Breeze kind of has the same ceiling - he's got the look and character, but he's a smaller guy and he's a bit of a one-note character, so they'll probably throw him into a tag team with Fandango (which don't get me wrong, would be amazing).

Zayn on the other hand I think they'll push really far. He's really good at being the nice-guy face without being all John Cena about it, he's over 6 foot, he's marketable, and he's talented as hell. He's the one NXT guy they reference every time they talk about the NXT roster as being a future star.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Abrasive Obelisk
May 2, 2013

I joined th
ROVPACK IN THE HOOUUUUSE!
:vince:
he still knows...

rovert posted:

Solely based on the match layout last night it is obvious Neville is being called up and Breeze is winning the belt. The match was only about Neville standing out. WWE 101 booking is that Breeze loses on TV, wins on "PPV".

Would WWE and NXT booking be the same in this case?

• Locked thread