Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Asehujiko
Apr 6, 2011
Hello again acolytes, next session is planned for 6 June, 19:00 UTC. Last week, the party set a major obstacle to Imperial integration on fire and accidentally a ritual sacrifice for a daemonic call for help sent into the Pandemonium, surely nothing bad will come from that. Either way, XP is up by 250 to 7750 total because of that.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Elukka
Feb 18, 2011

For All Mankind
I have some real life gaming happening so I'm not sure I'll be able to make it. I'll be there if I get back in time.

Asehujiko
Apr 6, 2011
Last week nothing much happened due to various player availability incompatibilities so that session is now moved to this week, 13 June, 19:00 UTC. XP still at 7750.

Scribbleykins
Apr 29, 2010

Any scientist with the right background can brew his own booze.

What do you mean electrolytes aren't used for brewing booze? That's silly!

Well when all you have are chunks of TNE and an overly large water ration, all the world looks like a still!
Grimey Drawer
Will be unable to make the session next week due to attending a local convention.

Asehujiko
Apr 6, 2011
The party did some force reconnaissance against the sorceror kings of Salvation, for which xp totals have been increased by 250 to 8000. Next session is planned for 20 June, 19:00 UTC.

Elukka
Feb 18, 2011

For All Mankind
Looks like I won't be able to make it after all.

e: Ditto for the 27th, I have a DH one-off I gotta run with some friends. Sorry!

Elukka fucked around with this message at 09:45 on Jun 24, 2015

Scribbleykins
Apr 29, 2010

Well when all you have are chunks of TNE and an overly large water ration, all the world looks like a still!
Grimey Drawer
I too will be unavailable on the 27th.

Werix
Sep 13, 2012

#acolyte GM of 2013
I'm back home for my mom's funeral and whatnot so the 27th and 4th are out of the question.

Asehujiko
Apr 6, 2011

Werix posted:

I'm back home for my mom's funeral and whatnot so the 27th and 4th are out of the question.
Condolences :(

With three players unavailable, I'll postpone tentatively to next week.

Scribbleykins
Apr 29, 2010

Grimey Drawer
Can't make the 4th either, due to my RL gaming group gathering to play again after a month-long pause.

Elukka
Feb 18, 2011

For All Mankind
I'm good for this week, just can't stay too late.

Asehujiko
Apr 6, 2011
It'll depend on ProfessorCurly and Prozest then, if both can make it we'll have enough players for 4 July, 19:00 UTC, if not, next week it is.

Scribbleykins
Apr 29, 2010

Grimey Drawer
Change of plans! Due to coming down sick (boo!) I might be able to attend tonight!

If I'm not too feverish.

Asehujiko
Apr 6, 2011
Hello again everybody, after shooting/stabbing/exploding the inside of the local Heresy Castle, the party is now at 8500 xp. The next session is planned for 11 July, 19:00 UTC and is probably the last/second last one for this plot arc.

Scribbleykins
Apr 29, 2010

Grimey Drawer
I, regretfully, cannot attend this session, due to running a RL game at that time. I will also be on vacation on the saturday the 18th.

Werix
Sep 13, 2012

#acolyte GM of 2013
I should be able to attend this, unless so ething comes up in the next 24 hours.

Asehujiko
Apr 6, 2011
Bishop Arcandius is dead and while this wasn't the outcome the Inquisition desired, the party averted a much greater disaster in the process. Everybody's influence has been increased by 3, now totalling +18 up from starting value and everybody is at 9000 combined xp from gameplay+chargen now. In addition, the following items have been recovered from the Bishop's body:

Mesh Cloak(badly damaged)
Hand Flamer(no ammo)
Bolt Pistol
8 Bolt Shells
Refractor Field
Chainsword with Sacred Inscriptions

Aside from that, every member of the party can make two Requisition rolls on the way back to Askellon's Grand Processional worlds, or one roll with an additional +20 modifier.

Next session is planned for tomorrow, 18 July, 19:00 UTC.

Werix
Sep 13, 2012

#acolyte GM of 2013

Asehujiko posted:

Bishop Arcandius is dead and while this wasn't the outcome the Inquisition desired, the party averted a much greater disaster in the process. Everybody's influence has been increased by 3, now totalling +18 up from starting value and everybody is at 9000 combined xp from gameplay+chargen now. In addition, the following items have been recovered from the Bishop's body:

Mesh Cloak(badly damaged)
Hand Flamer(no ammo)
Bolt Pistol
8 Bolt Shells
Refractor Field
Chainsword with Sacred Inscriptions

Aside from that, every member of the party can make two Requisition rolls on the way back to Askellon's Grand Processional worlds, or one roll with an additional +20 modifier.

Next session is planned for tomorrow, 18 July, 19:00 UTC.

I think the group decided to give me the refractor field, which is fine. If I may, I would request having the chainsword with sacred inscriptions. That way both will have them and my OCD will be satiated. I will give up my non-inscribed chainsword for someone else to use.

Elukka
Feb 18, 2011

For All Mankind
I'd like the mesh cloak. More presentable than my old Guard armor. Gotta see if we can't get that fixed up somewhere. We're going to a planet full of rich fucks, gotta be a tailor somewhere.

Werix
Sep 13, 2012

#acolyte GM of 2013
I will have family in next weekend, so I will not be available to play.

Asehujiko
Apr 6, 2011
Next session is planned for tomorrow(25 July, 19:00 UTC). XP and Influence are unchanged, at 9000 and +18.

Asehujiko
Apr 6, 2011
There's a very slight chance I'll be 10-15 minutes late to tomorrow's session(1 August, 19:00 UTC). Should be fine but putting it here just in case.

Elukka
Feb 18, 2011

For All Mankind
I won't be able to play tonight. Not quite sure about next week.

Werix
Sep 13, 2012

#acolyte GM of 2013
I'm at gen con so not available this wEekend. Should finally be able to play next weekend.

Scribbleykins
Apr 29, 2010

Grimey Drawer
As a reminder, I won't be able to attend tonight. I probably won't be able to attend next week either, but I'll keep you informed if that's the case or not.

Asehujiko
Apr 6, 2011
That's slightly more cancellations than I had anticipated, I'll postpone the upcoming session to next week, 8 August, 19:00 UTC.

Asehujiko
Apr 6, 2011
I'm away from home this weekend so the next session is going to be a week from now, 22 August, 19:00 UTC.

Elukka
Feb 18, 2011

For All Mankind
And I'm away from home this weekend. :haw: Hopefully will be able to play next weekend.

Scribbleykins
Apr 29, 2010

Grimey Drawer
I, too, will be away this weekend.

Scribbleykins
Apr 29, 2010

Grimey Drawer
Unless something comes up, I should be able to make it this week.

Elukka
Feb 18, 2011

For All Mankind
It's been so long I totally forgot! I see no reason I shouldn't be able to attend this week.

Werix
Sep 13, 2012

#acolyte GM of 2013
The tribe is having their last election of the year tomorrow and certifying the results Saturday morning. I doubt they will take the while day, that said, they might go into the afternoon. So count me as a "no show" though I may come late.

Asehujiko
Apr 6, 2011
Alright, then we should have enough people to play tomorrow, 29 August, 19:00 UTC.

ProfessorCurly
Mar 28, 2010
Oh god you guys, uh... well if you've been missing try to be there early.

Some... some things have happened.

Scribbleykins
Apr 29, 2010

Grimey Drawer
I might be able to make it this week.

Asehujiko
Apr 6, 2011
For tonight's session(5 September, 19:00 UTC), XP and influence totals are up to 9500 and +19, also I might be very slightly late, 5-10 mins.

Werix
Sep 13, 2012

#acolyte GM of 2013
I was planning to go out of town this morning to the big city for some labor day sales. I plan on playing today, but i might be significantly late, depending on how much pointless consumerism I engage in.

Asehujiko
Apr 6, 2011
Next session is tonight at 12 September, 19:00 UTC, xp and influence unchanged from last time.

Elukka
Feb 18, 2011

For All Mankind
I've managed to acquire an awful cold and talking isn't terribly pleasant so I might have to skip tonight.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Asehujiko
Apr 6, 2011
Got some cancellations for tomorrow(19 September, 19:00 UTC), session tentatively planned but if it's too few players I'll postpone a week.

• Locked thread