Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Mars4523
Feb 17, 2014
So goddamn excited for this.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mars4523
Feb 17, 2014
So apparently, on the opening credits, her ISA personnel file says that she is/was married to somebody in the military. At least it says "MIL SPOUSE SSN/MPS: [REDACTED]"

I kinda want to learn more.

Although apparently a bunch of the stuff there is just nonsense, so it could just be WORDS and the graphics team playing around.

Mars4523
Feb 17, 2014
This was Person of Interest fanfiction. The Machine ships Root/Fusco.

The writer for this episode, Denise The, also wrote The Crossing, where Carter died.

Mars4523
Feb 17, 2014

GaussianCopula posted:

To be fair, you can't expect him to watch all the shows on CBS, even though he fits the NCIS demo.

As for Shaw's fate, I have to say she always felt a bit redundant in the makeup of the show. Not that I didn't like her but you have the badass former government agent in Reese and the psychopathic femme fatale in Root there is really not much unique left for Shaw, except for her "give's no poo poo" attitude to almost everything. I hope with her out of the picture we will get less Team Male doing their thing while Team Female is off doing something else but more Root interacting with Reese and Finch. From that perspective it's interesting to see how Shaw's death affects Root and her worldview.
I was never that fond of Shaw and Root as a duo, because I vastly preferred seeing every other possible combination of characters working together. Shaw and Reese, Shaw and Finch, Shaw and Fusco, Reese and Root, Finch and Root, etc. were all more interesting, and fun, than putting the two psycho girls together.

Mars4523
Feb 17, 2014

oohhboy posted:

She is a psychologist. Psychiatrist Prescribes. Psychologist Talks.
Don't gently caress your psychologist Reese.

Mars4523
Feb 17, 2014
Bear might not be the best character on the show, but he is the only one that accepts bellyrubs as a form of payment.

Mars4523
Feb 17, 2014

jscolon2.0 posted:

She also plays bubbly and normal (Fairly Legal). She might be too talented.
Fairly Legal is an awful show and her character was a huge rear end in a top hat, but she still managed to make it charming.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mars4523
Feb 17, 2014

LorneReams posted:

The game ended up being incredibly scaled back from what it was going to be.
There's also no adorable murderdog, Shaw, or Root, and Finch and Reese are combined into a single bland rear end in a top hat who destroys the lives of those around him.

• Locked thread