Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
HookShot
Dec 26, 2005
yessssss can't wait

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

HookShot
Dec 26, 2005
At least with Elias being the number they can just call him up and be like "hey are you planning on murdering anyone in the immediate future?" and they'll immediately know if he's the victim or the perpetrator!

HookShot
Dec 26, 2005
:dance::dance:

HookShot
Dec 26, 2005
Bear definitely owns.

This would have been the most amazing show to binge on, I'm almost sad that I watched the pilot out of boredom and actually liked it instead of getting into it a few years later.

HookShot
Dec 26, 2005

Regy Rusty posted:

That guy shoveling Fruity Pebbles or whatever into his mouth was disgustingly hilarious

best random show moment in a long time

HookShot
Dec 26, 2005
Sorry to hear WarLocke :(

HookShot
Dec 26, 2005

Aphrodite posted:

Nobody lives in Newfoundland who can operate a computer.

No but some of us in Vancouver get their channels!!

(Fine, my channel is in Halifax, but close enough)

HookShot
Dec 26, 2005
Holy holy holy poo poo.

Root killing Martine was the best part of a phenomenal episode.

HookShot
Dec 26, 2005
It still blows me away that more people watch The Blacklist than Person of Interest.

HookShot
Dec 26, 2005

Digital Jedi posted:

I only watch it for Spader's antics and his stories about the people he randomly meet along the way.

Edit: Now I want Spader to show up on PoI.

Yeah, I watch for Spader, and I hatewatch the other 40 minutes every episode.

Whenever I run into people who actually like the show for things other than Spader I'm just like "...why..."

HookShot
Dec 26, 2005
I usually don't mind reading spoilers, but whenever it's a BIG episode (and this show usually makes it pretty obvious which ones are big) I avoid them. But week to week stuff I don't really care about the surprise.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

HookShot
Dec 26, 2005
Poor Hawaii Five-0. I think they got new writers this year that have decided to make it way more a touchey-feely feelings show and less about seeing how many sharks they can jump over, which kind of sucks because crazy rear end poo poo that happens with a backdrop of gorgeous scenery was a pretty great show.

Also I think they're losing product placement money from a few places, so I woulldn't be surprised if it goes now for sure.

• Locked thread