Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
rocket_man38
Jan 23, 2006

My life is a barrel o' fun!!
The PUSSY game...

also God of War 2. Don't know why..

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Concordat
Mar 4, 2007

Secondary Objective: Commit Fraud - Complete

Knuc U Kinte posted:

Read the op, asshat. He has like Fallout 3 and other games that take weeks to beat.

Well yeah he's a fuckin weirdo, I just meant playing through Metal Slug occasionally could get you up to 3 or more easily.

Jimbo Jaggins
Jul 19, 2013
wish OPs posts were without fail, of the epic variety

Soral
May 30, 2009

Jimbo Jaggins posted:

if your posts were without fail there wouldn't be any left!!

surc
Aug 17, 2004

Jimbo Jaggins posted:

Uh actually all my posts in this forum either spark meaningful discussion, are at least mildly amusing, or are about drugs.

:smugbird:

But please, I'm not the hero here anyway. It's games that are the real heroes.

surc fucked around with this message at 22:37 on Sep 10, 2014

Doctor Goat
Jan 22, 2005

Where does it hurt?
about 5 times a year when i'm heavily stoned or drunk i play through kirby's dreamland on a psp and it owns

kdl1 dedede is so good and his song owns and all the remixes of it own

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gij7h4CTJMk

Action Tortoise
Feb 18, 2012

A wolf howls.
I know how he feels.
Sands of Time a few times but never an annual thing. The last run I skipped over the hidden fountains.

I was trying to see how fast I could ghost chaos theory levels but then the bathhouse :/

Mach2
Feb 28, 2014

Action Tortoise posted:

I was trying to see how fast I could ghost chaos theory levels but then the bathhouse :/

I was just about to go replay Chaos Theory when I read the first half of this sentence, but then uggghhhhhhh

MarioTeachesWiping
Nov 1, 2006

by XyloJW
any given doom and/or duke nukem 3d

VideoGames
Aug 18, 2003
i regularly play water temple every minute of every day whilst jerking off into a cup filled with tears

surc
Aug 17, 2004

VideoGames posted:

i regularly play water temple every minute of every day whilst jerking off into a cup filled with tears

Do you have an elaborate set of switches to drain the tears from the cup?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

VideoGames
Aug 18, 2003

surc posted:

Do you have an elaborate set of switches to drain the tears from the cup?

its how I refuel each day

• Locked thread