Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Mr. Pumroy
May 20, 2001

they're gonna look really dumb when transverse is released and good while starcit is still crashing and fake. maybe they'll demand that their starbucks be transferred to trans because they didn't pump thousands of dollars into a space game to not be winners supreme.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kylra
Dec 1, 2006

Not a cute boy, just a boring girl.

Mr.Unique-Name posted:

Yeah, the goons have already chosen their fake space horse to throw their money at.
If MWO wasn't such a huge disappointment of a mismanaged flaming wreck of an IP, goons would be pledging money to Transverse too, I assure you.

Meme Poker Party
Sep 1, 2006

by Azathoth

Mr.Unique-Name posted:

But that is only their first goal, sir. To include spaceflight. 1.5m gets warp or something then 2m is something else.

One million is the ships can fly, two million is the ships can fight. "Space combat" is at the two million mark.

I'm not joking.

The Sharmat
Sep 5, 2011

by Lowtax

Kylra posted:

If MWO wasn't such a huge disappointment of a mismanaged flaming wreck of an IP, goons would be pledging money to Transverse too, I assure you.

goons actually learning from a spending mistake? :wth:

Third World Reagan
May 19, 2008

Imagine four 'mechs waiting in a queue. Time works the same way.
No just running out of money from being bad with money.

Mr.Unique-Name
Jul 5, 2002

Kylra posted:

That's probably true. I remember goons loving MWO early on, so if they hadn't hosed it up who knows.

Chomp8645 posted:

One million is the ships can fly, two million is the ships can fight. "Space combat" is at the two million mark.

I'm not joking.

I hope they don't meet 1m but still make the game so all you can do is float around aimlessly in a derelict ship you paid hundreds of dollars for.

Vargs
Mar 27, 2010

zen death robot posted:

I don't know but whoever bought The Taint Reapers new av needs to explain why there is blood gushing from a jiggling rear end every few seconds

it is a pixel reaper man, reaping some bouncy girl's taint

though honestly the animation just looks like hes punching her in the butt with his left hand. the scythe doesnt really come into play. he gets points for looking cool but i give that reaper a 4/10 overall. could reap better

Shifty gimbal
Dec 28, 2008

Hey you... I got something to tell ya
Biscuit Hider

Vargs posted:

it is a pixel reaper man, reaping some bouncy girl's taint

though honestly the animation just looks like hes punching her in the butt with his left hand. the scythe doesnt really come into play. he gets points for looking cool but i give that reaper a 4/10 overall. could reap better

Look, the Reaper's reaping animation was really wide and having more of it in the gif meant that the rear end was going to be tiny. I had to compromise.

CharlestonJew
Jul 7, 2011

Illegal Hen
girls dont have taints i think

good effort tho

The Sharmat
Sep 5, 2011

by Lowtax
in Tranverse, anything can have a taint

Shifty gimbal
Dec 28, 2008

Biscuit Hider
If girls don't have a taint, what do you call the area in between the vagina and the butthole?

Mach2
Feb 28, 2014

Gimbal lock posted:

If girls don't have a taint, what do you call the area in between the vagina and the butthole?

The PowerZone

VideoGames
Aug 18, 2003

Gimbal lock posted:

heaven

The Taint Reaper
Sep 4, 2012

by Shine
So tell me if this. That if you glitch into someone's ship in Star Citizen, steal it and then blow it the gently caress up, does that count as a crime in real life?

Because Star Citizen people are already planning on how they're going to sue the hackers for destroying their spaceships if/when the game launches and if/when people find out how to hack it. They have already contacted legal advisors for such a situation because the space insurance in the game might not work Day One and they don't want to be out their spaceships in the time of vulnerability.

Mach2
Feb 28, 2014

The Taint Reaper posted:

So tell me if this. That if you glitch into someone's ship in Star Citizen, steal it and then blow it the gently caress up, does that count as a crime in real life?

Because Star Citizen people are already planning on how they're going to sue the hackers for destroying their spaceships if/when the game launches and if/when people find out how to hack it. They have already contacted legal advisors for such a situation because the space insurance in the game might not work Day One and they don't want to be out their spaceships in the time of vulnerability.

Video Games Are Fun

chiefnewo
May 21, 2007

Mach2 posted:

Video Games Are Fun

Awaiting the first Star Citizen related murder trial

Third World Reagan
May 19, 2008

Imagine four 'mechs waiting in a queue. Time works the same way.

PoptartsNinja posted:

Terrible Community Manager Unsung Hero Niko Snow gets the entire staff of Piranha Games shadow-banned from reddit after banning every semi-critical response to PGI's new game Transverse.

This was of course the fault of goons (and we'd better help him fix it, or we're all banned from playing Mechwarrior Online forever :allears: ).

MotherFuckingT-REX
Feb 8, 2011

I WANNA THROW IT I WANNA THROW IT I WANNA THROW IT I WANNA THROW IT I WANNA THROW IT I WANNA THROW IT I WANNA THROW IT I WANNA THROW IT I WANNA THROW IT
I WANNA THROW IT I WANNA THROW IT I WANNA THROW IT I WANNA THROW IT I WANNA THROW IT I WANNA THROW IT I WANNA THROW IT I WANNA THROW IT
bisexuals are some bullshit. ur dum lol

Shifty gimbal
Dec 28, 2008

Biscuit Hider

zen death robot posted:

I'm not arguing the existence of the femtaint, but the blood looks like it's gushing from her butthole that's all

Death of the Author, friend. Your interpretation about how you feel after reading a taint reaper post is truly just as valid, much like your interpretation of the gif of how I feel after reading a taint reaper post. It's a celebration of our individuality

stoutfish
Oct 8, 2012

by zen death robot
this game doesn't promise seven different game modes so it has a much higher chance of being a real game.

Gimbal lock posted:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Perineum

Mach2
Feb 28, 2014

This reminds me that "Deep Artery Of The Penis" sounds like an excellent name for a prog rock concept album.

OB_Juan
Nov 24, 2004

Not every day is a good day.

Dinosaur Gum

YUP that's going well.

Mr.Unique-Name
Jul 5, 2002

OB_Juan posted:

YUP that's going well.

lol the first goal was $1m

It looks like they realized that wasn't realistic.

GROVER CURES HOUSE
Aug 26, 2007

Go on...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zvIfi49P4-s

GROVER CURES HOUSE
Aug 26, 2007

Go on...
the real trailer is basically all the worst parts of the 90s rolled into one

Kazvall
Mar 20, 2009

I'd buy this game if it was a war in space between the Cis and the Trannys.

Hal_2005
Feb 23, 2007

Kazvall posted:

Thank you Reggin, for this thread needed to exist.

+1, you are, clearly, the greatest goon.

OB_Juan
Nov 24, 2004

Dinosaur Gum

Kazvall posted:

I'd buy this game if it was a war in space between the Cis and the Trannys.

Why, considering it's :pgi:, the Cis wouldn't be in the game for a couple of years, dongs would be broken for six months at a time, and "space" would always be 90 days away?

Kazvall
Mar 20, 2009

OB_Juan posted:

Why, considering it's :pgi:, the Cis wouldn't be in the game for a couple of years, dongs would be broken for six months at a time, and "space" would always be 90 days away?

CisWarfare will be in from the beginning but in order to become a real Trannyverse warrior requires you to pay 100 real dollars for an in game sex change operation.

TeeMerk
Jun 9, 2013

chiefnewo posted:

Awaiting the first Star Citizen related murder trial

Croberts and Lesnick stampeded by 10,000 angry citizens goons nerds.

Mr. Neutron
Sep 15, 2012

~I'M THE BEST~
Well, can't blame them for wanting to hop on the Star Citizen gravy train.

Kylra
Dec 1, 2006

Not a cute boy, just a boring girl.
This is unironically better than the original trailer.

Wales Grey
Jun 20, 2012
what is very baffling to me is why they would make a game ostensibly dedicated to transhumanism and then do nothing with it.

i.e. call me back when i can re-sleeve my ego into a reaper assault frame, eclipse phase rulz

hooman
Oct 11, 2007

This guy seems legit.
Fun Shoe

Wales Grey posted:

what is very baffling to me is why they would make a game ostensibly dedicated to transhumanism and then do nothing with it.

i.e. call me back when i can re-sleeve my ego into a reaper assault frame, eclipse phase rulz

When can I become a triumvirate of sentient dolphins?

Grim
Sep 11, 2003

Grimey Drawer

Wales Grey posted:

eclipse phase rulz
i'm gonna run a game of eclipse phase where someone has re-created hitlers ego in order to torture him and the players have to save / kidnap him so that firewall can confirm if any TITAN level stuff was used

Grim
Sep 11, 2003

Grimey Drawer
code name for the op is Giant Boy Detective

OB_Juan
Nov 24, 2004

Dinosaur Gum

Still plugging along...

Mr. Pumroy
May 20, 2001

hey you star citizen shitfuckers, don't think you can start learning from your mistakes. you fund this piece of trash you goddamn lemmings and you do it now. i need my badgame fix.

The Protagonist
Jun 29, 2009

The average is 5.5? I thought it was 4. This is very unsettling.

OB_Juan posted:

Still plugging along...

don't worry, i'm sure Notch The Patron Saint of Videogame Devs will sweep in at the last moment and make it happen

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

OB_Juan
Nov 24, 2004

Dinosaur Gum
IF Notch rolled in and dropped $5mill of his effectively limitless new money supply on Transverse, it would add an amazing twist to this.

• Locked thread