Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Effectronica
May 31, 2011
Fallen Rib
gun runner's arsenal should probably be between lonesome road and old world blues

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Effectronica
May 31, 2011
Fallen Rib

Widestancer posted:

GRA is good but hilarious in that it exposes one of the serious issues with the Oblivion engine: DLC can't talk to one another

The entire reason for the GRA versions of identical weapons to exist is because of that. The weapons mods extended guys had to make a tool to toggle the GRA flag to work with it.

that, and the problem that the prices are way out of whack with the original weapons for the benefits they bring.

the preorder packs are probably at the very bottom because you get them immediately and they trivialize much of the early game

Effectronica
May 31, 2011
Fallen Rib

01011001 posted:

play jsawyer

i'm not going to consider mods in this rigorous analysis of preorder bonuses, but yeah, that's the best way to fix things

Effectronica
May 31, 2011
Fallen Rib

01011001 posted:

im not convinced fallout 2 didnt already "ruin" that

what are you talking about, i'm disappointed there weren't any references to the shi and hubology in new vegas

Effectronica
May 31, 2011
Fallen Rib

LOCUST FART HELL posted:

so why was ulysses such a big loving deal in these dlcs. when i met him he just spoke in high school riddles about paths and flags poo poo, then i talked him out of nuking everything because i'm an adult

according to the dev that posted in the games thread, this is intentional and ulysses is just a mopey bitch with stalking issues that, much like the courier, managed to get lucky and impress some people

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Effectronica
May 31, 2011
Fallen Rib

SunAndSpring posted:

Man I still dunno why you all rank Honest Hearts so high. Joshua Graham was cool, the Survivalist side story was cool, and that's it. The rest was doing fetch quests for boring and badly voiced tribals and a boring Mormon that isn't cool like Joshua. Tribals are the worst poo poo, man, and I've hated them ever since Fallout 2.

on the other hand, killing a bear while hallucinating was a surprisingly fun experience, especially since i brought a grenade launcher with me

• Locked thread