Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
AHungryRobot
Oct 12, 2012

Knuc U Kinte posted:

Dead Money > Honest Hearts > Lonesome Road > Old World Blues

this but with the arrows pointing in the opposite direction

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

AHungryRobot
Oct 12, 2012

Knuc U Kinte posted:

*is trolled*

:monocle:

AHungryRobot
Oct 12, 2012
lol at bullet spongey enemies in OWB. the ghost people in dead money were way more bullet spongey than anything you fought in OWB.

AHungryRobot
Oct 12, 2012
i think the stalker games capture that mindset way better than dead money does.

AHungryRobot
Oct 12, 2012
i'm not referring to any specific gameplay mechanic, just the overall attempt to create an oppressive atmosphere and make the player feel vulnerable. and how quickly did you give it up out of curiosity?

AHungryRobot
Oct 12, 2012

01011001 posted:

nah not really

yes, really. nothing in dead money comes close to the atmosphere you get in places like x-18 in shadow of chernobyl imho.

AHungryRobot
Oct 12, 2012
eve loving kicks rear end. kind of finicky to get running with other mods but the extra crit effects and poo poo just look so cool.

AHungryRobot
Oct 12, 2012

Zombie Squared posted:

Point lookout > Broken steel > The Pitt > Operation Anchorage > Mothership zeta

pretty much except i'd put mothershit zeta ahead of anchorage because holy gently caress anchorage is boring.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

AHungryRobot
Oct 12, 2012

Jimbo Jaggins posted:

Anchorage is way better than mothership zeta

look, i'm not the biggest fan of zeta myself, but there's no way you're convincing me that call of duty: alaska edition is more fun than shooting aliens with laser guns. zeta fucks a lot of poo poo up but it's premise is way more interesting than what anchorage has.

• Locked thread