Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
SunAndSpring
Dec 4, 2013

Knuc U Kinte posted:

Dead Money > Honest Hearts > Lonesome Road > Old World Blues

Actually it's Dead Money > Old World Blues > Lonesome Road > Honest Hearts, get loving owned.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SunAndSpring
Dec 4, 2013

Knuc U Kinte posted:

Old World Blues:

Monkey cheese science! garbage.

Fallout 3 bullet sponge enemies everywhere.

Boring fetch quests.

Man you dislike boring fetch quests yet rank honest hearts that high? for shame. And Science! is a part of Fallout canon and atmosphere, so get wrecked scrub.

SunAndSpring
Dec 4, 2013

Fuligin posted:

Also the invincible ghost holograms are stupid and don't make sense even in Fallout SCIENCE logic

well you see these giant ants and bugs that violate the laws of physics and these zombie men and these hulk men are normal, but these holograms are just too much.

SunAndSpring
Dec 4, 2013

Knuc U Kinte posted:

If oyu like Old World Blues, you probably thought that Fallout 3 was good, and thus are a dumby.

Don't you put that evil on me, Knuc U Kinte! DON'T YOU DO THAT!

SunAndSpring
Dec 4, 2013
People who dislike Old World Blues are stuck-up donglickers who prefer some dude talking about flags for 5 hours than to doing science. smh

SunAndSpring
Dec 4, 2013

Knuc U Kinte posted:

*in a monkey cheese voice* SCIENCE!

What the gently caress even is monkey cheese

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SunAndSpring
Dec 4, 2013
Man I still dunno why you all rank Honest Hearts so high. Joshua Graham was cool, the Survivalist side story was cool, and that's it. The rest was doing fetch quests for boring and badly voiced tribals and a boring Mormon that isn't cool like Joshua. Tribals are the worst poo poo, man, and I've hated them ever since Fallout 2.

• Locked thread