Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Doctor Goat
Jan 22, 2005

Where does it hurt?
how bad are the ghost people with jsawyer? I know armor's ramped the gently caress up

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Doctor Goat
Jan 22, 2005

Where does it hurt?
i have posted this before in other places but it's really cool to go through FO3 areas in New Vegas

because they're way differently designed and it's nice to see the contrast

Doctor Goat
Jan 22, 2005

Where does it hurt?

Soral posted:

post some science team tube comics in this thread lol

science team is the loving best

Doctor Goat
Jan 22, 2005

Where does it hurt?
these suits have a skeleton inside you and they move. so do you. who's the real horror here

Doctor Goat
Jan 22, 2005

Where does it hurt?

Neurolimal posted:

im gonna be honest, i did like no crafting after the dead money (despite collecting literally everything i found), and before that i could only be hosed to make energy ammo

i don't think i've ever crafted in new vegas

• Locked thread