Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Stairmaster
Jun 8, 2012

wait snake is still in smash

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mamelon
Oct 9, 2010

by Lowtax
Do you even smash, bro?
Charishart Your Shulks
Megaman's Rush-Dashing
Shipping R.O.B.in
Custos vs. Pure Movesetters
Pre-order cancelling

CharlestonJew
Jul 7, 2011

Illegal Hen

gently caress trophy 2k14 posted:

wait snake is still in smash

nope :911:

MotherFuckingT-REX
Feb 8, 2011

I WANNA THROW IT I WANNA THROW IT I WANNA THROW IT I WANNA THROW IT I WANNA THROW IT I WANNA THROW IT I WANNA THROW IT I WANNA THROW IT I WANNA THROW IT
I WANNA THROW IT I WANNA THROW IT I WANNA THROW IT I WANNA THROW IT I WANNA THROW IT I WANNA THROW IT I WANNA THROW IT I WANNA THROW IT
(a jpeg about nerds)

MotherFuckingT-REX
Feb 8, 2011

I WANNA THROW IT I WANNA THROW IT I WANNA THROW IT I WANNA THROW IT I WANNA THROW IT I WANNA THROW IT I WANNA THROW IT I WANNA THROW IT I WANNA THROW IT
I WANNA THROW IT I WANNA THROW IT I WANNA THROW IT I WANNA THROW IT I WANNA THROW IT I WANNA THROW IT I WANNA THROW IT I WANNA THROW IT
meme about Phoenix Wright

Seshoho Cian
Jul 26, 2010

Kongfucker

mamelon
Oct 9, 2010

by Lowtax

MotherFuckingT-REX posted:

(a jpeg about nerds)

DELETING ALL ANIMES

Sir John Feelgood
Nov 18, 2009

"Soiling", in which a competitor at a live tournament deliberately craps his pants, the public humiliation giving him a helpful adrenaline rush that could mean victory over his bewildered opponent.

JethroMcB
Jan 23, 2004

We're normal now.
We love your family.

Sir John Feelgood posted:

"Soiling", in which a competitor at a live tournament deliberately craps his pants, the public humiliation giving him a helpful adrenaline rush that could mean victory over his bewildered opponent.

"Soiling," a technique where the user shits themselves to buy time when a match is not going their way. Pioneered by nationally recognized pro Tanner "Olimar69Princess" Sanders at the '15 Finals in Baltimore; his best friend and semifinalist Chris "Greniggja" Whiteman was waiting in the airport Hilton's restroom with a box of wetnaps and a fresh pair of Old Navy shorts[1].

BigLeafyTree
Oct 21, 2010

double leper toggle
reverse underbite waggle
x anti-pattern
potato and mustard mixup

MotherFuckingT-REX
Feb 8, 2011

im sorry not sorry?!

Abandon
Nov 23, 2006
Spanglepoke
Pinch Toss
Wag Cancel

thuly
Jun 19, 2005

Transcending history, and the world, a tale of MS Paint and animes, endlessly retold.
Donkeywickin

Seshoho Cian
Jul 26, 2010

Du Ckhunt Punch

Andorra
Dec 12, 2012
Mega Slide: If you turn, run, and then after exactly 23 frames duck and punch at the same time Mega Man will be invincible until he jumps. It's totally intentional and Sakurai has been quoted as say-*FART*

Aston
Nov 19, 2007

Okay
Okay
Okay
Okay
Okay

inkay-dropping

Doctor Goat
Jan 22, 2005

Where does it hurt?
left hand only nipple spike
right handed left hand nipple spike

JethroMcB
Jan 23, 2004

We're normal now.
We love your family.

Doctor Goat posted:

left hand only nipple spike
right handed left hand nipple spike

left hand sakurai method

chumbler
Mar 28, 2010

Heavy light gun screen tap

Average Bear
Apr 4, 2010
fun

1upclock
Sep 25, 2009

Taken completely out of context

Yo get this clown outta here

obstipator
Nov 8, 2009

by FactsAreUseless

Sir John Feelgood posted:

JethroMcB posted:

"Soiling," a technique where the user shits themselves to buy time when a match is not going their way. Pioneered by nationally recognized pro Tanner "Olimar69Princess" Sanders at the '15 Finals in Baltimore; his best friend and semifinalist Chris "Greniggja" Whiteman was waiting in the airport Hilton's restroom with a box of wetnaps and a fresh pair of Old Navy shorts[1].

Doctor Goat
Jan 22, 2005

Where does it hurt?

Concordat
Mar 4, 2007

Secondary Objective: Commit Fraud - Complete

Popeflash

Machai
Feb 21, 2013

Lagsmash
Hardcore vs Brocore
Whaling
Brofisting - Verb. When two or more pewdiepie fans (typically using male characters) team up against another player (usually playing with a female character) while screaming "RAPE!".
Glomp-stomp
Kirbykaze

SeXReX
Jan 9, 2009

I drink, mostly.
And get mad at people on the internet

:emptyquote:
Turniping

thuly
Jun 19, 2005

Transcending history, and the world, a tale of MS Paint and animes, endlessly retold.
Jerkwaft
Nook fishing
Edgeslap
The batebait

surc
Aug 17, 2004

The tears of small children, playing adults who take this game very seriously online.

thuly
Jun 19, 2005

surc posted:

The tears of small children, playing adults who take this game very seriously online.

Getgooding

Viva Miriya
Jan 9, 2007

mabels big day posted:

[Bowser voice] friend of the family!

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Machai
Feb 21, 2013

*paunch(ing) ex. Bomb-paunching, Sleep-paunching, Spindash-paunching, Chargeshot-paunching

showing your moves

Pit stop - to delay the game as Pit by flying around out of reach of your opponent in order to annoy them.

Judas Iscaredycat
Mar 14, 2013
Pro Shaming
Working Smart
Noobtarded
Ridley Pining
Ploishing

DoubleDonut
Oct 22, 2010

Fallen Rib
tree horseshit

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IjNO3WhrErM

matrix ripoff
Mar 16, 2005

~~~~~~~
i only suck dick in self defense
~~~~~~~
and at the bookstore
~~~~~~~
has anyone found the courage to step forward and say that the 3ds demo is indicative of a very bad version of a middling game because if not then i nominate myself

thuly
Jun 19, 2005

matrix ripoff posted:

has anyone found the courage to step forward and say that the 3ds demo is indicative of a very bad version of a middling game because if not then i nominate myself

Hypersheikneg

Instant Grat
Jul 31, 2009

Just add
NERD RAAAAAAGE
Slide-spanking
Nice cooling
Rødgrød med fløde

thuly
Jun 19, 2005

Undovering
Trypull
Destination upslide

Instant Grat
Jul 31, 2009

Just add
NERD RAAAAAAGE
Flyhop superslam

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Khaal
Mar 22, 2008