Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
get that OUT of my face
Feb 10, 2007

note the gender... p problematic, teenage ronda

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Seshoho Cian
Jul 26, 2010

Rayman, Kirby and Jak and Daxter aren't roleplaying games, what a poser

Mr.Unique-Name
Jul 5, 2002

Seshoho Cian posted:

Rayman, Kirby and Jak and Daxter aren't roleplaying games, what a poser

You play the role of Rayman, Kirby, and Jak. Duh.

zelgadis
Sep 5, 2004

Doesn't that just beat all
shes right though that quest 64 is very bad

get that OUT of my face
Feb 10, 2007

zelgadis posted:

shes right though that quest 64 is very bad
it was all the N64 had for what passed as an RPG so it's the best such game on the system by default

Mach2
Feb 28, 2014
For the last decade people have been saying "haha now we'll see the dorky teenage Facebook posts of our future presidents" and this is it. This is that exact thing happening. Except obviously the presidents won't have histories like this because they're all lizard people

Seshoho Cian
Jul 26, 2010

Y-Hat posted:

it was all the N64 had for what passed as an RPG so it's the best such game on the system by default

Paper Mario, dude

get that OUT of my face
Feb 10, 2007

Seshoho Cian posted:

Paper Mario, dude
oh yeah

kinda wish mother 3 was made for N64 as planned but the 64 disk drive debacle kinda put a stop to that

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Such is Plutonis
Apr 25, 2011

Seshoho Cian posted:

Paper Mario, dude

and Ogre Battle

• Locked thread