Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
fart blood
Sep 13, 2008

by VideoGames
Really excited for this show.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

fart blood
Sep 13, 2008

by VideoGames
Am I alone in thinking Renee Young is a truly pretty lady?

fart blood
Sep 13, 2008

by VideoGames
I'm a big fan of Sasha Banks. I hope they do more with her.

fart blood
Sep 13, 2008

by VideoGames

Roman Reigns posted:

I don't want to start an NXT circlejerk about how every little thing is better than the main product, and I'm sure these clips are edited, but the promos with the female wrestlers is MILES better than what you usually see.

In my opinion the taped interview style promos are naturally better than the "2 guys talking in the ring into microphones" style we've had for the last 15 years or so. I hope they do more of them.

fart blood
Sep 13, 2008

by VideoGames
NXT isn't perfect.

Proof: CJ Parker exists.

fart blood
Sep 13, 2008

by VideoGames

Fauxhawk Express posted:

I'd also be OK w/Devitt beating up CJ while painted up as Captain Planet

Who are you and why are you not booking NXT?

fart blood
Sep 13, 2008

by VideoGames
I like Neville but he has GOT to improve on the mic.

fart blood
Sep 13, 2008

by VideoGames
NXT made Sin Cara someone I care about watching.

fart blood
Sep 13, 2008

by VideoGames
Although Sin Cara half-assing the "Lucha" chant is funny

fart blood
Sep 13, 2008

by VideoGames

Charles Gnarwin posted:

I don't think I can ever root against Viktor because he has a Danzig tattoo.

Oh poo poo, I didn't even see that, nice!

Danzig in real life is a colossal prick, though :(

fart blood
Sep 13, 2008

by VideoGames

Charles Gnarwin posted:

I pretend he died after Thrall-Demonsweatlive and then visited as an awesome ghost the two times I saw him live.

Also, Sin Cara threw an Andre the Giant-rear end dropkick after a beautiful moonsault.

Hey hey 4p ruled!

I now want to see Ascension come out to either "It's Coming Down" or "Violet Fire"

fart blood
Sep 13, 2008

by VideoGames

fatherdog posted:

BROOOOOOOOOTHER

TELL YOUR CHILDREN JUST TO SAY THEIR PRAYERS

TELL YOUR CHILDREN TAKE THEIR VITAMINS

BROTHER!

He has other songs, dammit! :mad:

fart blood
Sep 13, 2008

by VideoGames

Flameingblack posted:

I'm talking to Carlo on the phone now. He has a thicker accent than the lady did. He's level 2 support. I already know what the issue is but no one seems to be able to fix it.

I know you're annoyed but please take no offense when I say I greatly enjoy your updates in this thread.

fart blood
Sep 13, 2008

by VideoGames

oatgan posted:

i guess i'm in the minority of people who find Enzo and Cass incredibly annoying

They're one-note, but in my opinion it's a pretty good note. (If that makes sense)

fart blood
Sep 13, 2008

by VideoGames
I find a lack of a payoff in a stipulation match very annoying.

fart blood
Sep 13, 2008

by VideoGames
I can't believe I'm nitpicking this much about someone I like but I hate Bayley's ponytail

fart blood
Sep 13, 2008

by VideoGames

pressedbunny posted:

I really hope they don't bungle Bayley when she's brought up. It could go so, so right or so, so wrong.

SHES HUGGIN, MAGGLE!

fart blood
Sep 13, 2008

by VideoGames

Jerusalem posted:

Anybody else's network stream going to poo poo? It had been running fine but ever since the Bayley interview it has been really stop/start

Had some skipping during the Kenta segment but that's it.

fart blood
Sep 13, 2008

by VideoGames
Sara Del Rey is a good trainer you guys

fart blood
Sep 13, 2008

by VideoGames
Bayley scared the poo poo out of me on that top rope hurricanrana.

fart blood
Sep 13, 2008

by VideoGames
Between Bayley, Charlotte, Sasha Banks, and soon to be Becky Lynch when she gets more tv time, the women's division has a good foundation that I hope they built upon.

I just jinxed it, sorry guys.

fart blood
Sep 13, 2008

by VideoGames

MacDougall posted:

I had a male friend who had an identical twin sister who was hot. That was awkward.

I thought identical twins had to be same sex

fart blood
Sep 13, 2008

by VideoGames
Good show overall but I'm a little upset that this is the second time Sami Zayn has botched in a big time match.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

fart blood
Sep 13, 2008

by VideoGames

Eat My Fuc posted:

he is absolutely not ready for the main roster and may never be.

Well that's a bit extreme. His botching in big moments will need to be addressed but HHH is clearly very high on him so he will get the chance to shake those jitters.

• Locked thread