Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
joke_explainer

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bacalou

it clearly states that sid is a bad guy. wrong dude obv

Senior Management

bacalou posted:

it clearly states that sid is a bad guy. wrong dude obv

no it clearly states that the boring old white guy thinks Sid is bad, probably from all the cool and zany adventures he goes on.

bwatts

also maybe from his criminal conviction

SIDS Vicious

haha good one bwatts

joke_explainer

i would watch this show... robocop is the brawn, sid has the street smarts to help make sure robocop is effective

there could be a good subplot too about how sid is always trying to smoke weed but if robocop catches him he'll arrest him and he'll get kicked off the force so he'll be like 'robocop! crimes over there!' and smoke weed, or something like that.

i dunno, might be a little thin. sid should have a magical guitar too to even things out, that can influence the emotions of people

im cute

I often wonder what kind of comic book character forem poster Sid Vicious Iggy Koopa would be :iiam: :allears:

drilldo squirt

a beautiful, soft meat sack

Iggy Koopa posted:

haha good one bwatts

Getting kicked in the head by a horse does not excuse you from stealing their tranqs.

drilldo squirt

a beautiful, soft meat sack

paco650 posted:

I often wonder what kind of comic book character forem poster Sid Vicious Iggy Koopa would be :iiam: :allears:

They'd have to live under a bridge.

vapoursquid

none other
everyone should be kind to my friend sid vicious

vapoursquid

none other
he's a bad guy he might mess you up

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

im cute

vapoursquid posted:

he's a bad guy he might mess you up