Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

Just made it home guys, hows it going?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

one minute....has passed.

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

So, it's about finding the four most powerful players in the game. Or at least, sort of bluffing. This game is kind of like poker in a way. Coordination is almost definitely a requisite for people to ensure their safeties. I'm going to pick number 7

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

Wow, I missed out! Eleven sounds nice.

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

I really feel like I should probably watch this show.

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

I watched the first episode a while ago, really enjoyed it. So, I probably will continue. The old poker player looked interesting, but I wondered if the age gap would seriously harm his chances with relating to the rest of them.

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

So, the six of us have to come up with one name? Or, we have to nominate six different people?

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

I figured, I was a mallard, I can be in the sky, most players can't, so the only play for me was to hang out there, and hope I outlived the eagle, my only threat.

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

Little Mac posted:

Yeah, I wanted to make sure I was safe before I revealed my role. I also wanted to gain invincibility and was hoping Cena would join us.

can you expand on this more :raise:

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

Fast Luck posted:

If all the living prey are in the same habitat, they're invincible.

Ugh, I misunderstood that rule. I thought it was only if we were in our own appropriate zones. Wouldn't this have only granted a one night stay of invincibility anyway? Considering we had to return to our home habitats after each day.

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

Little Mac posted:

It was down to you and super. I put forth these two arguments:

You should be nominated because your loss was actively your own fault which shouldn't be rewarded. You also made an alliance and, per Roland, almost or tried to betray it.

I was pushing more for Super, though, because he tried to barge into the Winner's Office and beg to not get picked which admittedly makes for good TV but I thought wasn't cool (also he was the lion how does lion lose?).

No one else was really on the block.

Yes, but one night is better than being a loving shitanimal!

i wish you would have explained things better :/

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

I will give a garnet away for a smash bros 3ds demo code, who wants it?

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

You guys bicker over the silliest things.

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

I'm not a pro anything except poster

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

Holy poo poo my internet is terrible tonight.

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

I am placing my stone and not switching hands.

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

I am placing a stone and swapping with Hal Incandenza

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

I am placing my stone and swapping with Fast Luck

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

I am placing a stone and trading with Nexal

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

I am placing a stone and trading with Fast Luck

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

Placing a stone, trading with Fast Luck

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

Drop a stone, switch with Roland

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

I drop a stone, and switch with Capps

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

*a tumbleweed rollands by*

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

Drop a stone, trade with Roland.

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

Uh, what the hell? Does the gold piece not count at all?

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

mr.capps posted:

Of course I was going to do that.

Of course you were.

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

These next few challenges are going to be interesting and probably pretty stressful. Oy vet.

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

Kitiara posted:

I was just joking... But if you had just stayed still, I could have dropped some stones but instead we kept trading the one stone bag backwards and forwards. Also, when FL was all "be nice to winvirus" I was really confused. Did he want me to drop a black and help you by giving you a nicer hand? or drop a white and help the box that you guys were surely going to open?

Winvirus wanted the box to wind up in Hal's hands, iirc.

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

mr.capps posted:

You told me "screw over Hal", I don't really see how that makes everyone a winner.

we thought the box was going to come out positive, or at least I did. I was just getting rid of a terrifying hand I was dealt.

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

mr.capps posted:

I was positive the box was going to end up negative, I figured people were going to be lying about the amount of whites their were putting in. When you guys told me "give it to Hal he'll end up even" I thought you guys knew it was going to be negative too and were trying to trick me into screwing him over.

i literally always put in whites up until the end when I had no whites to hand off anymore.

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

For the record, Nexal was the one who told me to throw my bad hand onto Roland.

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

im literally playing a clean handed game

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

we really thought hal would win with that move, i thought the move to fast luck was weird but okay until the scores were revealed.

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

I feel like I'm in a zoo.

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

Nexal posted:

What Meinberg just said. I also would like to thanks all the viewers out there and those who cheer for me. I will keep continuing trying my hardest to survive in this game and win.

be very careful, too many fans can lead to an early death.

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

I would be comfortable with a practice round, but I would be okay diving straight in.

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

Also, number 9

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

Everyone avoids #4, hahahah that's some great consistency.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

I would like to touch with WINVIRUS

• Locked thread