Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
noirstronaut
Aug 10, 2012

by Cowcaster

rear end Catchcum posted:

Tracking by whom? Fed ex?

On the apple app my god drat order still says processing

FedEX or UPS. Just find the track by reference page and enter your phone number and any other info you have.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cozmosis
Feb 16, 2003

2006... YEAR OF THE BURNITZ, BITCHES
Has anyone ordered vis Costco online? I changed my plus order to Costco today and I'm hoping they ship quicker - it doesn't look like they let you order from the site unless its in stock.

Boner Wad
Nov 16, 2003

noirstronaut posted:

FedEX or UPS. Just find the track by reference page and enter your phone number and any other info you have.

Mine still didn't ship. Womp womp :(

I thought Apple would send an email when it ships?

I ordered probably what everybody else ordered, a iPhone 6+ Space Gray 64GB...

Aphrodite
Jun 27, 2006

They do. The UPS reference thing was only really useful for preorders since those actually got into the country before Apple listed it as shipped. Anything coming now just gets an email with a tracking number whenever it ships.

England Sucks
Sep 19, 2014

by XyloJW
Found another great deal on the iphone 6+ on Swappa. 860 for a 128gb one. Seriously if you want one badly check it out.

Boner Wad
Nov 16, 2003
Apple just charged me for the taxes on my order (I'm on the next plan). Does that mean it's shipping soon?

CommanderApaul
Aug 30, 2003

It's amazing their hands can support such awesome.
I pre-ordered our phones on the 14th from AT&T, 16GB and 64GB 6's. My 64GB 6 arrived last friday, but my wife's 16GB has yet to ship, with no updates from "preparing to ship" since the 19th. Estimates shipping was 9/23-10/2. Is it worth calling AT&T to find out what's going on with my wife's phone?

noirstronaut
Aug 10, 2012

by Cowcaster

CommanderApaul posted:

I pre-ordered our phones on the 14th from AT&T, 16GB and 64GB 6's. My 64GB 6 arrived last friday, but my wife's 16GB has yet to ship, with no updates from "preparing to ship" since the 19th. Estimates shipping was 9/23-10/2. Is it worth calling AT&T to find out what's going on with my wife's phone?

At this point, it'd be easier to cancel the order then walk into an Apple Store and just buying the phone you want.

Sextro
Aug 23, 2014

Anyone familiar with if I have any reasonable expectation of finding a 6+ inside a verizon store? Their website has 64gb space grey models backordered all the way to 11/14 and that's loving absurd. Unfortunately I'm grabbing it on Edge so hunting it down at an Apple Store isn't an option.

Bleh Maestro
Aug 30, 2003

Sextro posted:

Anyone familiar with if I have any reasonable expectation of finding a 6+ inside a verizon store? Their website has 64gb space grey models backordered all the way to 11/14 and that's loving absurd. Unfortunately I'm grabbing it on Edge so hunting it down at an Apple Store isn't an option.

Doubtful..I don't think any 3rd party stores are even getting shipments right now. Someone correct me if I'm wrong.

fordan
Mar 9, 2009

Clue: Zero
Anyone else finding the Brightstar/Apple device recycling to be painful to deal with? Did a quote with them for selling my iPhone 5 when I ordered my iPhone 6, asked them to send me a shipping box, never arrived. Called a week and a half later, they set up to send another box. A week later (today) both boxes still haven't arrived, call in, find out "we don't ship to PMB addresses" confusing it with a PO Box I think (PMB is private mailbox, in this case, a UPS store I have an account with to have my stuff shipped there). Can't extend my quote any further.

Switched to Gazelle for like $30 less who I know don't have an issue with PMB.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

clockworx
Oct 15, 2005
The Internet Whore made me buy this account

fordan posted:

Anyone else finding the Brightstar/Apple device recycling to be painful to deal with? Did a quote with them for selling my iPhone 5 when I ordered my iPhone 6, asked them to send me a shipping box, never arrived. Called a week and a half later, they set up to send another box. A week later (today) both boxes still haven't arrived, call in, find out "we don't ship to PMB addresses" confusing it with a PO Box I think (PMB is private mailbox, in this case, a UPS store I have an account with to have my stuff shipped there). Can't extend my quote any further.

Switched to Gazelle for like $30 less who I know don't have an issue with PMB.

My wife and I both did it and it was painless, My guess would be the PO Box part was the problem, but who knows.

• Locked thread