Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
DukeofCA
Aug 18, 2011

I am shocked and appalled.
So how come B.J. Britt is still a "guest star" and newcomer Nick Blood is in the main credits? Are they unintentionally spilling Tripp's eventual fate?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DukeofCA
Aug 18, 2011

Toplowtech posted:

What if Skye's dad medical training/experiments on criminals is done in order to remove the stolen organs intact and put them back inside his dead wife to bring her back to life?
Edit: better theory: he used his blood to keep his wife alive and is playing doctor to stole human organs and use them to keep skye's moon alive and now he is just waiting for the right occasion to get her organs back.

Doesn't seem likely. Remember how he told Whitehall that he would be reunited with his family "in the afterlife."

Dude just wants to die and take everyone else with him.

DukeofCA
Aug 18, 2011

I can't wait for the inevitable Peggy/Dottie smackdown.

DukeofCA
Aug 18, 2011

myron cope posted:

It would be super cool if Marvel just had all the rights for everything.

I'm sure Disney is working on it. They already got Sony to loosen their death grip on Spider-Man.

DukeofCA
Aug 18, 2011

One of the things I hope we see this season is Daisy using her powers in new and interesting ways, beyond "points her hand at something and it vibrates".

DukeofCA
Aug 18, 2011

Soothing Vapors posted:

just so long as there's completely gratuitous slowmo every time she does, I'm happy

I know have this image of her using her powers for various mundane, everyday things accompanied by entirely unnecessary slowmo and it is wonderful.

DukeofCA
Aug 18, 2011

I miss Tripp.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DukeofCA
Aug 18, 2011

Aphrodite posted:

Guys, I think that joke has to go down with the thread.

But this is Something Awful, so :regd08:

• Locked thread