Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Randarkman
Jul 18, 2011

Thump! posted:

Why the gently caress would you even wear all-black in the desert? It's a loving desert, it's loving hot, black is the hottest clothing to wear when it's warm. gently caress, ISIS didn't do any of it's research right in regards to this game.

seriouspost: actually black is perfectly good to wear in hot weather as it will absorb the heat coming from your body, whereas white will reflect it back at you. the cloth itself will get pretty hot sure, but as long the cloth has some way to get rid of that heat, and the clothing you are wearing is not tight-fitting you should be fine and possibly end up a little cooler than if you wore loose white clothes.

e: also black clothing will block UV rays much more effectively.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Helical Nightmares
Apr 30, 2009
Beautiful :allears:

Philosopher King
Oct 25, 2006
You're doin God's work son.

Thump!
Nov 25, 2007

Look, fat, here's the fact, Kulak!

Randarkman posted:

seriouspost: actually black is perfectly good to wear in hot weather as it will absorb the heat coming from your body, whereas white will reflect it back at you. the cloth itself will get pretty hot sure, but as long the cloth has some way to get rid of that heat, and the clothing you are wearing is not tight-fitting you should be fine and possibly end up a little cooler than if you wore loose white clothes.

Oh. Well... Neat, thanks for that!

IS.exe is the gift that keeps on giving :buddy:

Fathis Munk
Feb 23, 2013

??? ?

Randarkman posted:

This is also why touareg and bedouins are often dressed in black or very dark blue :eng101:

Cactus Ghost
Dec 20, 2003

you can actually inflate your scrote pretty safely with sterile saline, syringes, needles, and aseptic technique. its a niche kink iirc

the saline just slowly gets absorbed into your blood but in the meantime you got a big round smooth distended nutsack

Drunkboxer posted:

lets do a "Hey, it's Bob" speedrun

Regalingualius
Jan 7, 2012

We gazed into the eyes of madness... And all we found was horny.

>Cut to you and Caro hitting off a bong many years later

Atma
Sep 16, 2002

College Slice

Drunkboxer posted:

lets do a "Hey, it's Bob" speedrun

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post

It brings back so many memories :allears:

edit: Hey atma which of these were your favorite so far?

Neddy Seagoon
Oct 12, 2012

"Hi Everybody!"

Ugh, goddamn script-kiddies, always gotta do tool-assisted speedruns instead of by their own skill :rolleyes:.

Meatwave
Feb 21, 2014

Truest Detective - Work Crew Division.
:dong::yayclod:

Atma
Sep 16, 2002

College Slice

mr.capps posted:

It brings back so many memories :allears:

edit: Hey atma which of these were your favorite so far?

Hard to answer. I like them all a lot.

Looking back on Satan, I don't like the way I handled a lot of the actions - so the later ones I think might be better.

This one and MH370 might be my favorites.

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post
MH370 was great because somehow the goon hivemind actually created a fully realized character out of the protagonist in the end by just having him repeat 2 words over and over again.

DoctorStrangelove
Jun 7, 2012

IT WOULD NOT BE DIFFICULT MEIN FUHRER!

I liked Bendy Man personally.

Bregor
May 31, 2013

People are idiots, Leslie.
endtimes.exe was my favorite, it had everything good and felt like a real adventure game. Also no Space Jam or Goku.

Dapper_Swindler
Feb 14, 2012

Im glad my instant dislike in you has been validated again and again.
was there an Elf.exe last year?

Hot Dog Day #82
Jul 5, 2003

Soiled Meat
Starting the Space Jam references in these games has been the best and proudest moment of my otherwise lackluster forums career!

Fargin Icehole
Feb 19, 2011

Pet me.
can you ban goku

Revins
Nov 2, 2007

tune the FM in to static and pretend that its the sea

Hot Dog Day #82 posted:

Starting the Space Jam references in these games has been the best and proudest moment of my otherwise lackluster forums career!

I've always thought it was pretty funny. Not like, hilarious, but chuckle worthy

Homura and Sickle
Apr 21, 2013

pengun101 posted:

was there an Elf.exe last year?

Yeah but it was done by Al Borland iirc.

I wonder if gbs will ever be able to do a CYOA with a heterosexual protagonist.

Dapper_Swindler
Feb 14, 2012

Im glad my instant dislike in you has been validated again and again.

Jagchosis posted:

Yeah but it was done by Al Borland iirc.

I wonder if gbs will ever be able to do a CYOA with a heterosexual protagonist.

I cant find it, can you link it on the thread?

Dr. Witherbone
Nov 1, 2010

CHEESE LOOKS ON IN
DESPAIR BUT ALSO WITH
AN ERECTION

Atma posted:

Hard to answer. I like them all a lot.

Looking back on Satan, I don't like the way I handled a lot of the actions - so the later ones I think might be better.

This one and MH370 might be my favorites.

Wait, really? I feel like Satan was one of your best works because it felt like it stuck to at least some coherent plot. Don't get me wrong, I love the incoherent mess a lot of these turn into like MH370, but I did feel like you were trying to tell a story with Satan.

Would you mind explaining a bit?

Homura and Sickle
Apr 21, 2013

pengun101 posted:

I cant find it, can you link it on the thread?

sorry i just tried to find it but the search feature, or archives i don't know which just made blood and cum shoot out my eye sockets. I recommend sending Al Borland a PM because he definitely was the OP, cos I found posts about his intentions to do that thread posted in Atma's Bob thread.

Concerned Citizen
Jul 22, 2007
Ramrod XTreme
I enjoyed "hey, it's bob" quite a bit, mostly because it did a good job of balancing both playing straight man to the absurd commands and indulging some of the dumber suggestions. that and mh370 are my favorite, although i disliked mh370's ending.

Atma
Sep 16, 2002

College Slice

Dr. Witherbone posted:

Wait, really? I feel like Satan was one of your best works because it felt like it stuck to at least some coherent plot. Don't get me wrong, I love the incoherent mess a lot of these turn into like MH370, but I did feel like you were trying to tell a story with Satan.

Would you mind explaining a bit?

It was definitely the most structured - because I designed each "stage" from start to finish with goals in mind. The problem with that method is that progress can take a long time if the player wants to do something else instead.

I guess what I'm trying to say is that I feel like the newer ones have more freedom and tend to flow more smoothly. I still like Satan, but I don't know if I can ever do one like it again.

Philosopher King
Oct 25, 2006

Hot Dog Day #82 posted:

Holy poo poo there is still a hot dog day floating around. I haven't seen one of you in years.

TopHatGenius
Oct 3, 2008

something feels
different

Hot Rope Guy

Eggn0g posted:

>romance caro

Rev. Melchisedech Howler
Sep 5, 2006

You know. Leather.
Endtimes.exe is probably my favourite of these. Going to the top of a mountain to belly slam Johnny Five Aces through a roof out of pettiness had me gut laughing. Also the big Obama reveal was awesome.

Hot Dog Day #82
Jul 5, 2003

Soiled Meat

Philosopher King posted:

Holy poo poo there is still a hot dog day floating around. I haven't seen one of you in years.

There aren't many of us left, that's for sure! I think I've only seen two others in the past year or so - one in trad. games and another in some lawyer threads. We are the last of a once great race :(

Blue On Blue
Nov 14, 2012

You should take over the other animated series and finish it off, since the author keeps slacking :arghfist:

Tenzarin
Jul 24, 2007
Taco Defender
In the satan game we poo poo and pissed in forest for about 20 pages before walking right.

Hogge Wild
Aug 21, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
Pillbug

Tenzarin posted:

In the satan game we poo poo and pissed in forest for about 20 pages before walking right.

:cryingsatan: it was such a good game

Fulchrum
Apr 16, 2013

by R. Guyovich
Can we do a hardboiled detective story next?

Snowy
Oct 6, 2010

A man whose blood
Is very snow-broth;
One who never feels
The wanton stings and
Motions of the sense

Tenzarin posted:

Lets play Dallas Ebola Simulator next!

EightBit
Jan 7, 2006
I spent money on this line of text just to make the "Stupid Newbie" go away.

Fulchrum posted:

:frogout:

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post

Fulchrum posted:

that was bendymen

Slightly Absurd
Mar 22, 2004

go left

Volkerball
Oct 15, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
oh no i missed it. :negative:

Homura and Sickle
Apr 21, 2013
goldmine

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

wilderthanmild
Jun 21, 2010

Posting shit

Grimey Drawer
I eagerly await Ebola.exe.

These have all been awesome.

Rather Dashing posted:

Endtimes.exe is probably my favourite of these. Going to the top of a mountain to belly slam Johnny Five Aces through a roof out of pettiness had me gut laughing. Also the big Obama reveal was awesome.

The ending with Diamond Joe was pretty loving great too.

• Locked thread