Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

LionYeti
Oct 12, 2008

Bending sorta makes sense a device that big and thin made of aluminum just might but I wouldn't worry too much.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

LionYeti
Oct 12, 2008

Asked Discover on twitter and they said that Apple pay support is TBD but coming.

LionYeti
Oct 12, 2008

Is anyone elses iphone 6 just resetting all the time for no goddamn reason lately? It seems to happen most often if I'm playing youtube videos on lte.

LionYeti
Oct 12, 2008

spongeworthy posted:

What do you mean by resetting? Mine dims the display itself quite often when it gets hot now, which never happened before.

No it stops the apple logo appears and I have to re enter my passcode

LionYeti
Oct 12, 2008

yeah its an official restart

LionYeti
Oct 12, 2008

MrBond posted:

If it's an all out restart instead of a crash you should take that in. Might be hardware starting to go bad.

Yeah luckily I'll be right near an apple store tomorrow

LionYeti
Oct 12, 2008

I'm strongly considering selling my 6 soon. How much will the value drop after the 6s gets announced?

LionYeti
Oct 12, 2008

Basically it provides more options for interaction like force touch to open the menu or something.

LionYeti
Oct 12, 2008

bobfather posted:

September 16. Discover is also offering 10% cashback on all in-store Apple Pay purchases until 2016, up to $10,000 in spend. Insanely good deal and I’ll be trying to spend all 10k before the year is out.
If you use amazon you can use the gyft app to buy gift cards with apple pay and get the cashback.

LionYeti
Oct 12, 2008

Rick posted:

I feel like the only time people care about RAM in the iphone is in September.

Or when safari tabs reload all the goddamn time.

LionYeti
Oct 12, 2008

Clear case gold iPhone supremacy

LionYeti
Oct 12, 2008

Endless Mike posted:

Yeah, I've got two of those (one had a port die and Anker sent me a new one and said to keep the otherwise still working one - Anker has made a customer) and it's great. Definitely look into them.

I have never had anker gear go bad on me definitely has me as a customer for as long as I buy poo poo for my phones.

LionYeti
Oct 12, 2008

So I'm coming from an Android I've used for about 5 years and I'm an old stick in the mud so I never used the swipe gestures and stuff and always used the three buttons. The last time I used an iOS device it had a home button. Is there like a youtube video that explains how to do the gestures and poo poo?

LionYeti
Oct 12, 2008

Don't mind me just furiously :f5: ing the fedex delivery page over here

LionYeti
Oct 12, 2008

Henrik Zetterberg posted:

Yo the macro mode of the 13 Pro rules.

As a materialistic gently caress who immediately started taking pictures of watch movements can confirm.

LionYeti
Oct 12, 2008

Henrik Zetterberg posted:

Share the moon watch movement.
I’ve only taken pics of beer and ribs I smoked.

LionYeti
Oct 12, 2008

I got apple care so I left the cheapish clear plastic case I bought at home and its wonderfully liberating to not have a lovely 15 dollar case around this thing. The metal feels so nice in the hand, is there articles/books on apples design process that aren't the 300 dollar coffee table thingie?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

LionYeti
Oct 12, 2008

Ordered the purple leather case because it’s so pretty in the Apple store and I am a hypocrite . Anyway what’s a good spam call reduction app I was using hiya on android.

LionYeti fucked around with this message at 03:24 on Sep 28, 2021