Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

BigSexyWitGlasses
Nov 1, 2009

Has anyone sold their X outright? I’m on Sprint with a 64 GB. Any suggestions on what I should ask for price wise? Battery health is at 99 percent after having it since launch, I figure maybe 600 would be fair?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BigSexyWitGlasses
Nov 1, 2009

The only emoji you ever need to use is 💯

BigSexyWitGlasses
Nov 1, 2009

Anyone had experiences buying iPhones on Amazon? I'm looking to get my 63 year old mom her first smartphone, but she doesn't want a huge cellphone bill (she's on disability and a very limited income) so I thought about just getting one on Amazon and putting her on a prepaid plan with whatever carrier is best for her part of town.

BigSexyWitGlasses
Nov 1, 2009

Thanks guys. Looking at Swappa now. Basically she just wants to FaceTime and wants me to teach her how to text. I'm thinking a iPhone 7 or 8 should do the trick. Amazon looks to have a 90 day warranty on their stuff if you get it from the right seller.

BigSexyWitGlasses
Nov 1, 2009

I'm kind of in a rush here, I'm buying it for her birthday on the 14th. I know you can go in and fudge with the settings to make text bigger, I think she should be fine. I know my wife's mom does that on hers. God I can't wait to get old. I totally forgot about SA Mart, I'll check there too.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BigSexyWitGlasses
Nov 1, 2009

I recently upgraded my 7 to the 11, wow, this phone is fast. I’m posting the 7 up for sale in the SA Mart if anyone is interested.

Anywho, I have a question about Apple Music Family plan. My wife, her sister and myself all have iPhones and we all live together. My sister lives back home in Colorado and has an Android. If I signed up for for the Apple Music family plan, can I include my sister on the plan no problem? The only thing I’m worried about is Spotify apparently asks you to verify your address in order to be on their family plan. Also I have a couple Google Home speakers in our home, I see voice commands won’t work but I’d be able to stream Apple Music from my phone, right?