Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

terriyaki
Nov 10, 2003

After getting used to it for a couple days I've grown to really enjoy the 6+ size.

When I first got it on Friday I was a little bit skeptical as to how I would adapt but now I can't see myself going back to something as small as my old 5.

And call me crazy but I also think there's enough difference between the 6+ and the rMini to justify having both.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

terriyaki
Nov 10, 2003

How do I make it so that the order of things I want in the share button list thingy in Safari stick?

I want 1Password first, then copy, then add to reading list, etc and I know you can rearrange them in that "more" area by dragging them around but whenever I go back into that little list thing it reverts back to the default order and 1Password gets shoved off all the way to the right again.

terriyaki
Nov 10, 2003

Where are the drat 6+ wallpapers?! :argh:

terriyaki
Nov 10, 2003

Ganeen posted:

Aren't they just vertical 1080p? That should be really easy to find on the internet.

http://lmgtfy.com/?q=vertical+1080p+wallpaper

Not trying to be a dick, just sayin'

Nono it's cool you didn't come off as a dick, s'all good!

I read somewhere that technically they should be 2208x2208 to accommodate for both parallax and the fact that plus rotates in landscape like an iPad.

terriyaki
Nov 10, 2003

Oh yeah and is anyone else having an issue with not being able to permanently rearrange the order of your share menu items in Safari?

Like copy, add to reading list, add bookmark, etc. I still can't make it so 1Password is permanently the leftmost option. It sticks for a while but when I go back to check everything gets reverted back to the default order again.

terriyaki
Nov 10, 2003

Maybe the addition of the force touch system to next gen iPhones will further advance that whole vibrate/tap/touch message whatever feature that the iWatch has.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

terriyaki
Nov 10, 2003

This is the first time I've ever heard about this feature coming to iOS and as someone who has f.lux on their main computer I'm pretty stoked for this too!