Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Ak Gara
Jul 29, 2005

That's just the way he rolls.
I'm British and heard Awesome.

Awesome Pink. That's his name now. Even the younger one.

HOWEVER, I'd like to know how much god drat incest was in their family for someone HUNDREDS of years in the future to look identical to current timeline Pink?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ak Gara
Jul 29, 2005

It's a shame he didn't mention Rory punching Hitler in the face.

Ak Gara
Jul 29, 2005

Was there a deleted scene? When she was speaking to NASA and asked if they could broadcast their message around the world, she kinda left out the whole the moons an egg thing.

Ak Gara
Jul 29, 2005

I measure my Doctor Who episodes by how high I'm having to raise my feet so they're not touching the floor.

Tonight was a good episode. :stare:

Ak Gara
Jul 29, 2005

During the episode, this scene reminded me of something from when I was very little but I didn't know what, but the gif posted by Jerusalem jogged my memory.

:gonk: :gonk:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ak Gara
Jul 29, 2005

Jerusalem posted:

I was kind of hoping when Missy told Doctor Chang that she wouldn't kill him till he said something nice

When she said that I said to myself "don't say something nice, that way she CAN'T kill you!"

• Locked thread