Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Spaseman
Aug 26, 2007

I'm a Securitron
RobCo security model 2060-B.
If you ever see any of my brothers tell them Victor says howdy.
Fallen Rib
Are laptop cpu fans supposed to always be running? I just got through putting an ssd in my lovely little netbook and I noticed that when I boot it up the cpu fan isn't running. I can't think of anything I could have done that could have affected the fan but it seems odd that the cpu fan isn't running right when the netbook boots up.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Spaseman
Aug 26, 2007

I'm a Securitron
Fallen Rib
Is there anything I should be concerned about when shopping for a roughly $120-$180 dollar x570 AMD mobo? Any brands/BIOS with any build issues at that level I should watch out for?

Spaseman
Aug 26, 2007

I'm a Securitron
Fallen Rib
Are there any better options than canned air that are cheaper and simpler than buying a full air compressor?