Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Budget Prefuse
Sep 26, 2011

does anyone know what "Saya no Uta" is. ive never played or mentioned it before but someone bought me this av and i thought we could solve this mystery together

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Budget Prefuse
Sep 26, 2011

i looked at my red text and figured out it's a Literal Pedo Gore Anime VN Game so far. i think we're off to a good start

Chelovek-Govno
Aug 11, 2014

Zamorozhenaia Zhopa
*Reads title of thread* ... :stonk:

Mach2
Feb 28, 2014
Long Live the Queen is good and I'm pretty sure that's as pedo as it gets, as far as Steam and GOG releases go. I hope you find out about your sickening fetish game, good sir!

Budget Prefuse
Sep 26, 2011

ah it's gone already. well case closed people. feel free to discuss pedo games in here though

Mach2
Feb 28, 2014

In case anyone wants to know what the gently caress he's on about

Budget Prefuse
Sep 26, 2011

Mach2 posted:

In case anyone wants to know what the gently caress he's on about
thank you. i googled it and it seems to be a Japanese game. that's a pretty large hint i think

Matoi Ryuko
Jan 6, 2004

I got Soul Calibur 5, is that one?

Chelovek-Govno
Aug 11, 2014

Zamorozhenaia Zhopa

Matoi Ryuko posted:

I got Soul Calibur 5, is that one?

It is, if you're the one playing it. HTH.

Matoi Ryuko
Jan 6, 2004

What does 'HTH' stand for? I'm afraid I've been out of the loop.

But Rocks Hurt Head
Jun 30, 2003

by Hand Knit
Pillbug

Matoi Ryuko posted:

I don't know but I'm sure we're about to hear a ton of hilarious suggestions from here in the Imp Zone

Matoi Ryuko
Jan 6, 2004

But Rocks Hurt Head posted:

I don't know but I'm sure we're about to hear a ton of hilarious suggestions from here in the Imp Zone

Thanks for letting me know, that you didn't know.

Srice
Sep 11, 2011

well OP, there's a banned poster named jonjonaug, who loved that game dearly...

Budget Prefuse
Sep 26, 2011

Srice posted:

well OP, there's a banned poster named jonjonaug, who loved that game dearly...
i got that guy banned for being a pedo but it turns out i stared into the abyss for too long.....

Tiler Kiwi
Feb 26, 2011
i have heard that Nintendo games are enjoyed only by children, is that what you mean, op?

Srice
Sep 11, 2011

Budget Cop posted:

i got that guy banned for being a pedo but it turns out i stared into the abyss for too long.....

it's hosed up, but video games have taught me that the people who fight monsters become monsters

Doctor Goat
Jan 22, 2005

Where does it hurt?

Srice posted:

it's hosed up, but video games have taught me that the people who fight monsters become monsters

who can know what is and isnt a monster in this crazy hosed up world

Ekster
Jul 18, 2013

Mach2 posted:

Long Live the Queen is good and I'm pretty sure that's as pedo as it gets, as far as Steam and GOG releases go. I hope you find out about your sickening fetish game, good sir!

it's not pedo at all as far as I remember, it's also surprisingly good

it is hella yuri though

stoutfish
Oct 8, 2012

by zen death robot
i don't know of any game that uses a pedometer, no

Laputanmachine
Oct 31, 2010

by Smythe
Here's a fun one.

PrinceRandom
Feb 26, 2013

I like little kiddy tities

SymmetryrtemmyS
Jul 13, 2013

I got super tired of seeing your avatar throwing those fuckin' glasses around in the astrology thread so I fixed it to a .jpg

stoutfish posted:

What about pokemon?

stoutfish
Oct 8, 2012

by zen death robot

SymmetryrtemmyS posted:

What about pokemon?

poo poo you're right

SeXReX
Jan 9, 2009

I drink, mostly.
And get mad at people on the internet

:emptyquote:

SymmetryrtemmyS posted:

What about pokemon?

or those digivice things everyone just shook to grind

Chelovek-Govno
Aug 11, 2014

Zamorozhenaia Zhopa

zen death robot posted:

It usually means the poster is a piece of poo poo

Well, get this: I posted it for exactly that reason. :smugdog:

Butt Frosted Cake
Dec 27, 2010

i heard corpse party is a good series of pedogames

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Drippy-goo-yay, mother-gunker!
IIRC Prefuse was one of the people who convinced the admins to gas the ADTRW game thread so it's probably just someone from there projecting

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

stoutfish posted:

3ds play coins

nrook
Jun 25, 2009

Just let yourself become a worthless person!
If you're looking for games which are relatively popular despite being for pedophiles, I recommend Fire Emblem: Awakening

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Matoi Ryuko posted:

"High Tail Hall", it's a semi-abandoned furry yiff dating sim. Steer well clear of anyone you see using the word, as they are most likely deeply deranged.

MotherFuckingT-REX
Feb 8, 2011

I WANNA THROW IT I WANNA THROW IT I WANNA THROW IT I WANNA THROW IT I WANNA THROW IT I WANNA THROW IT I WANNA THROW IT I WANNA THROW IT I WANNA THROW IT
I WANNA THROW IT I WANNA THROW IT I WANNA THROW IT I WANNA THROW IT I WANNA THROW IT I WANNA THROW IT I WANNA THROW IT I WANNA THROW IT

Wormskull posted:

"High Tail Hall", it's a semi-abandoned furry yiff dating sim. Steer well clear of anyone you see using the word, as they are most likely deeply deranged.

i have that page bookmarked on newgrounds, but lets get back to pedo games

Feels Villeneuve
Oct 7, 2007

Setter is Better.
Anyone who likes The Last Of Us is very likely to be a pedophile, or so I've found.

JesusLovesRonwell
Aug 12, 2004

I want to touch my Rosalina-sama all over~

<3<3<3

Wormskull posted:

Good one, ugh, did you just pull that out of your rear end without even changing you avatar? Ugh. Kill yourself, hth (hope this helps).

matrix ripoff
Mar 16, 2005

~~~~~~~
i only suck dick in self defense
~~~~~~~
and at the bookstore
~~~~~~~

Fag Boy Jim posted:

Anyone who likes The Last Of Us is very likely to be a pedophile, or so I've found.

i have aggressively avoided this game purely based on how much people won't shut the gently caress up about it, or how it proves games are art, and now i can add "possible pedo identifier" to that list

Budget Prefuse
Sep 26, 2011

thanks for keeping this thread thriving guys. i got lowtax to shut down the old pedo game thread in ADTRW because it was full of pedos but im glad this new thread full of non-pedos is doing well. cheers Imp Zoners

Liquid Penguins
Feb 18, 2006

by Cowcaster
Grimey Drawer
league of legends

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

mario kart and some other mario sports games have baby versions of the characters

• Locked thread