Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
An Apple A Gay
Oct 21, 2008

it looked like he's really hurt, he's gonna have a hosed up head like ali

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tezcatlipoca
Sep 18, 2009
Bigfoot was right, he needs testosterone or he'll die.

Dangersim
Sep 4, 2011

:qq:He expended too much energy and got tired:qq:

I'M NOT SURPRISED MOTHERFUCKERS
YOU BOO ME!? gently caress YOU!

LobsterMobster
Oct 29, 2009

"I was being quiet and trying to be a good boy but he dialed the right combination to open the throw-down vault and it was on."

"Walter Foxx is ten times brighter than your bulb at the bottom of the tree merry xmas"
Several hours later:

I loving TOLD YOU I NEEDED TRT TO NOT DIE, YOU ASSHOLES - Bigfoot Silva

Lid
Feb 18, 2005

And the mercy seat is awaiting,
And I think my head is burning,
And in a way I'm yearning,
To be done with all this measuring of proof.
An eye for an eye
And a tooth for a tooth,
And anyway I told the truth,
And I'm not afraid to die.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=frhQMuyH0lg

slev
Apr 6, 2009

Bigfoot stubbed his toe this morning fight doesn't count

Grandmaster.flv
Jun 24, 2011
the person most surprised appears to be arlovski

milkfat
May 6, 2003
Moo.
Arlovski wins a fight and is speaking understandable English. What in the world is happening?

e: Those loving hammer punches like it is 2004.

UltimoDragonQuest
Oct 5, 2011

If Roy loses next week could we finally see Bigfoot/Nelson?
It is my dream match of ridiculous bodies.

Bubba Smith
Sep 27, 2004

Is tonight the greatest moment in Dominick Cruz's life?

No.

The greatest moment in my life was realizing that I didn't need a belt to be happy.
More fighters should give shout-outs to police departments.

Tezcatlipoca
Sep 18, 2009

milkfat posted:

Arlovski wins a fight and is speaking understandable English.

I disagree

TheRationalRedditor
Jul 17, 2000

WHO ABUSED HIM. WHO ABUSED THE BOY.
Where are these constant KO replays on other cards

Dangersim
Sep 4, 2011

:qq:He expended too much energy and got tired:qq:

I'M NOT SURPRISED MOTHERFUCKERS
I live in Delray, so you're welcome Andrei.

MA-Horus
Dec 3, 2006

I'm sorry, I can't hear you over the sound of how awesome I am.

UltimoDragonQuest posted:

If Roy loses next week could we finally see Bigfoot/Nelson?
It is my dream match of ridiculous bodies.

Nelson will absolutely slaughter Bigfoot.

I want neither Nelson or Hunt to win. Dual KO from exhaustion.

milkfat
May 6, 2003
Moo.

His English is less worse than ever before.

Lid
Feb 18, 2005

And the mercy seat is awaiting,
And I think my head is burning,
And in a way I'm yearning,
To be done with all this measuring of proof.
An eye for an eye
And a tooth for a tooth,
And anyway I told the truth,
And I'm not afraid to die.
Spotted leaving the arena before the fight started

Rubellavator
Aug 16, 2007

It takes a lot of testosterone to maintain that size of a head. They crippled him.

Tezcatlipoca
Sep 18, 2009

Lid posted:

Spotted leaving the arena before the fight started

lol

Marching Powder
Mar 8, 2008

stop the fucking fight, cornerman, your dude is fucking done and is about to be killed.

MA-Horus posted:

Nelson will absolutely slaughter Bigfoot.

I want neither Nelson or Hunt to win. Dual KO from exhaustion.

arlovski killed bigfoot so hard the shockwave turned a forum guy into an idiot

JuanGoat
Nov 6, 2009

Chexoid posted:

Mark Hunt and Robbie Lawler have already reinvented themselves into dangerous fighters. Why not Arlovski too?

Well, I guess it isn't out of the realm of possibility, but he looked awful in his last fight.

LobsterMobster
Oct 29, 2009

"I was being quiet and trying to be a good boy but he dialed the right combination to open the throw-down vault and it was on."

"Walter Foxx is ten times brighter than your bulb at the bottom of the tree merry xmas"
the one time we don't do goonweight, i go 10-1 overall

Triticum Guzzler
Jun 16, 2002
gently caress bigfoot. gently caress bigfoot. [hangs out of window] gently caress bigfoot. gently caress bigfoot. gently caress bigfoot. [street begins chanting] gently caress bigfoot. gently caress bigfoot. [cnn ticker begins to read "gently caress bigfoot"] gently caress bigfoot. gently caress bigfoot. [obama briefs the press on "gently caress bigfoot" by repeating "gently caress bigfoot" for half an hour] gently caress bigfoot. gently caress bigfoot. gently caress bigfoot. [the fractured peoples of the world are united under the banner of gently caress bigfoot] gently caress bigfoot. gently caress bigfoot. [godzilla emerges from the sea, rears back, and roars "gently caress bigfoot" at a picturesque coastline]. gently caress BIGFOOT. F U C K. B I G F O O T

Marching Powder
Mar 8, 2008

stop the fucking fight, cornerman, your dude is fucking done and is about to be killed.

Triticum Guzzler posted:

gently caress bigfoot. gently caress bigfoot. [hangs out of window] gently caress bigfoot. gently caress bigfoot. gently caress bigfoot. [street begins chanting] gently caress bigfoot. gently caress bigfoot. [cnn ticker begins to read "gently caress bigfoot"] gently caress bigfoot. gently caress bigfoot. [obama briefs the press on "gently caress bigfoot" by repeating "gently caress bigfoot" for half an hour] gently caress bigfoot. gently caress bigfoot. gently caress bigfoot. [the fractured peoples of the world are united under the banner of gently caress bigfoot] gently caress bigfoot. gently caress bigfoot. [godzilla emerges from the sea, rears back, and roars "gently caress bigfoot" at a picturesque coastline]. gently caress BIGFOOT. F U C K. B I G F O O T

cream of the clop
Sep 24, 2005

serious duck
Hey Brazil, how taste my peepee?

Lloyd Boner
Oct 11, 2009

Yes officer, my name is Victoria Sonnen...berg

JuanGoat posted:

Well, I guess it isn't out of the realm of possibility, but he looked awful in his last fight.

maybe Abu Schaubi is just that good

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!
Arlovski vs Overeem should happen if Overeem doesn't get cut. It's perfect.

oilcheck my ass
Mar 8, 2006

Well, hello ladies.

Triticum Guzzler posted:

loving lmao

2 fat 4 my lambo
Oct 9, 2003

WEED POOP

Triticum Guzzler posted:

TheRationalRedditor
Jul 17, 2000

Triticum Guzzler posted:

lmao

fatherdog
Feb 16, 2005

Triticum Guzzler posted:

When did Vitor get a forums account?

TheRationalRedditor
Jul 17, 2000

Don't text and drive, unless you're texting your disdain for the acromegalic disgrace

Trast
Oct 20, 2010

Three games, thousands of playthroughs. 90% of the players don't know I exist. Still a redhead saving the galaxy with a [Right Hook].

:edi:

Triticum Guzzler posted:

Fuckin' :lol:.

Bubba Smith
Sep 27, 2004

Is tonight the greatest moment in Dominick Cruz's life?

No.

The greatest moment in my life was realizing that I didn't need a belt to be happy.
By the way Mayweather vs Maidana is about to go down, so see you all over there

DoombatINC
Apr 20, 2003

Here's the thing, I'm a feminist.

Chopper Dave, we have gently caress Bigfoot, over

Triticum Guzzler
Jun 16, 2002
mods rename that supernaturally big oval office Tim Brasylvia

fatherdog
Feb 16, 2005

Triticum Guzzler posted:

lol

Marching Powder
Mar 8, 2008

Triticum Guzzler posted:

Hahaha

manyak
Jan 26, 2006

Triticum Guzzler posted:

2 fat 4 my lambo
Oct 9, 2003

WEED POOP
andrei even mocked bigfoot's stupid dance taunt after knocking him out :allears:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

henkman
Oct 8, 2008
Good

• Locked thread