Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Mraagvpeine
Nov 4, 2014

I won this avatar on a technicality this thick.

Death Chapter: 1300, 1800, & 1900 Hours posted:

01:00 - fix the timing of the annotations and the missing line
03:21 - That's likely to be the true. (truth)
03:27 - How many time do I have to repeat this? (times)
04:26 - The killer might had took it with him. (might have taken it)
04:32 - Additionally, I have some concern for the way Take tries to hurry people away. (tried)
07:27 - Granny's case... And every other cases should be solvable now. (case)
11:02 - In other word, it can't be use to open doors anymore. (words, used)
12:10 - Let's gather more before we begin reasoning. ("more" what?)
13:13 - Hm, Sir Rin and Madam Fuyou died in two different room. (rooms)
14:07 - Dear me, you're still afraid on this mask. (of)
17:40 - Please forgive my acts of offend. (offense)
18:21 - She might had noticed something... (have)
19:06 - Put the seals that solves the sealed room mystery. (solve)
20:02 - The butler walks into her room in the darkness and strangled Take. (The butler walked into Take's room while it was dark and strangled her.)
20:13 - He then locks the door with the master key as he leave. (leaves)
20:27 - Did he brought it back later? (bring)
21:17 - When did the masked guy took it? (take)
21:26 - Do you remember when the butler ignores granny's objections, (ignored)
I wonder what will happen once the butler finishes killing everyone.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nyaa
Jan 7, 2010
Like, Nyaa.

:colbert:
Thanks a million, Mraagvpeine

PlaceholderPigeon posted:

Are we going to learn what the Butler's deal is eventually? Or I suppose it can be just put up to Ouma again?
No idea, this is my first time playing this chapter. Hopefully I can jam the last two hours into the next video.

Kinu Nishimura
Apr 24, 2008

SICK LOOT!
This chapter will end with Morito punching everyone else so hard his fist turns around and punches him in the face. The mystery will be "how is one man so good at punching that he can punch out all of everyone's blood?"

Nyaa
Jan 7, 2010
Like, Nyaa.

Nidoking
Jan 27, 2009

I fought the lava, and the lava won.
The unwritten line at the end of the credits is basically "Thanks for all your hard work!"

Mraagvpeine
Nov 4, 2014

Death Chapter: 2000 + 2100 Hours & Battles posted:

00:08 - It's about time I get serious. (got)
00:17 - Sigma and me are compatible. ("Sigma and I", unless it's Knight Neon's way of speaking)
00:24 - Is it now? (Are you now?)
01:11 - How many time is it? (...times is it now?)
03:36 - Although I hid it here, but he probably noticed... (... here, he will probably notice...)
04:32 - Hm, additionally, she seems to verified the butler as the murderer. (to have verified)
06:12 - The people who is still alive at this point are Yuriko, Shizuma, butler, and Yuu. (who are)
06:42 - Yuriko found the evidence in the butler's room and convinced that he is the culprit. (was convinced)
08:28 - It took a long time to we find this rope that slipped away at noon. (... time for us to find...)
08:36 - Hm, this must be the thing she wants to give it to Shizuma. (... she wanted to give to Shizuma.)
09:14 - In our point of view, we are the one who are fixing the broken history. (From our point of view, we are the ones...)
10:46 - Will you two be able to collects the rest of the sealed sounds? (collect)
18:48 - Resovled (Resolved)

And that's the end.

Nyaa
Jan 7, 2010
Like, Nyaa.

Nidoking posted:

The unwritten line at the end of the credits is basically "Thanks for all your hard work!"

Mraagvpeine posted:

And that's the end.
Thanks again for all the help!

Seraphic Neoman
Jul 19, 2011

Aww I thought he was gonna turn into a giant robot dude. Ah well.

Thanks for the LP, Nyaa. This was an interesting game!

Tonfa
Apr 8, 2008

I joined the #RXT REVOLUTION.
:boom:
he knows...

Thanks for the QED. A fascinating game even if the lack of localization is understandable for once, pretty much a perfect game for a LP.

Edit: Oh yeah, a question. Can you beat the game while totally loving up all the deductions somehow, or do the Ouma just one shot you?

Tonfa fucked around with this message at 12:23 on Mar 8, 2015

Nyaa
Jan 7, 2010
Like, Nyaa.

Tonfa posted:

Edit: Oh yeah, a question. Can you beat the game while totally loving up all the deductions somehow, or do the Ouma just one shot you?
Short Answer: Yes, it's possible if you are willing to grind level. You can beat anything if you are lv 99! Enemy does less damage to you as you level.

Long Answer: But gaining level become too difficult around chapter 4 for me due to the exp gain rate/curve for each chapter and tougher bosses. You gain about 2-3 level each chapter before it suddenly takes like 8+ battle to gain another one, but defeating the boss will boost you another 3-5 level to reach the next level curve on the next chapter.

Nyaa fucked around with this message at 14:18 on Mar 8, 2015

PlaceholderPigeon
Dec 31, 2012
So the butler was just angry and didn't like Sigma? Or does he hate the family? Or is it just Ouma? I guess its kinda left open.

What's the card they give you at the end of the Death chapter?

Anyways, thanks for the LP! Was a great read

Mraagvpeine
Nov 4, 2014

I was looking through the thread again when I noticed something:

Why does Yoshiko's dress have those 9's? Is she a fan of the game 999?

Nyaa
Jan 7, 2010
Like, Nyaa.

So the butler was just angry and didn't like Sigma? Or does he hate the family? Or is it just Ouma? I guess its kinda left open.
Just Ouma getting mega mad and in denial.

What's the card they give you at the end of the Death chapter?
It's a mermaid. The character on the card say fish instead of a hour. It gives max recharge rate on all bar, All around godly attack, and allow you to avoid battle with Karmas.

Mraagvpeine posted:

Why does Yoshiko's dress have those 9's? Is she a fan of the game 999?
999 was made one year after Sigma Harmonics, and the creators have nothing to do with it. Yoshiko is a fashion designer.

Kinu Nishimura
Apr 24, 2008

SICK LOOT!
I'M GONNA PUNCH ALL YOUR BLOOD OUT AND THEN THE HISTORY BOOKS WILL SAY "AND THEN THE KUROGAMIS ALL GOT PUNCHED TO DEATH BY RANPO MORITO THE COOLEST GUY EVER" AND YOU'LL BE DEAD AND I'LL LAUGH AT YOU AND STOMP ON YOUR GRAVES BECAUSE I'M MORE COOL THAN YOU!!!

PlaceholderPigeon
Dec 31, 2012

Nyaa posted:

It's a mermaid. The character on the card say fish instead of a hour. It gives max recharge rate on all bar, All around godly attack, and allow you to avoid battle with Karmas.

So you get an card that trivializes the rest of the battles if you want to go back?

Though, the way you were mowing through the Oumas it seems like you don't need it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nyaa
Jan 7, 2010
Like, Nyaa.

So you get an card that trivializes the rest of the battles if you want to go back?
Not really since I already have a card that max charge left and right column. The middle column are usually where the healing card is though. Three does make me spam attack faster nonetheless.

quote:

Though, the way you were mowing through the Oumas it seems like you don't need it.
I got it after I beat the post-game content, so it will see no use except for replaying chapters. :eng99:

• Locked thread