Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Tonfa
Apr 8, 2008

I joined the #RXT REVOLUTION.
:boom:
he knows...

SSNeoman posted:

No one can empoison is definitely one. I guess the other might be...maid prepares the meals?

This seems correct. The second one could be the murder's notice as well, but I feel that's not what the game is going for.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tonfa
Apr 8, 2008

he knows...

Based on the end dialogue I feel something is wrong but what could we do different? There are lots of seals left unused too.

Hmm. Yoshiko had no opportunity to slip the antidote into the wine, did she? What if we suspect Shizuma instead?

Tonfa
Apr 8, 2008

he knows...

Nyaa posted:

Yes. Q.E.D.

:allears: I love this and now can't see Sigma as anything but the worst Edgeworth.

Tonfa
Apr 8, 2008

he knows...

It's refreshing given most RPG casts, I really like both of the main characters. Sigma is just a wonderful dork who tries to look cool and Neon going all "god possession? Let's try it :q:" is simply the best.

Let's have some more horribly awkward party interaction with A BEAR.

Tonfa
Apr 8, 2008

he knows...

That was pretty involved for a second case. :stare:

I really like the part with the technically true statement, that was tricky. Butler was the only reasonable culprit from the available characters but I had no idea how we would get there.

Tonfa
Apr 8, 2008

he knows...

Wyvernil posted:

And who's that mysterious man in blue, anyway?

It's going to be Sigma. Q.E.D.

Normal Neon, maybe show off the Gunner in a battle video.

Tonfa
Apr 8, 2008

he knows...

Nyaa posted:

He used his death as the closing curtain to this incident.

:allears:

Tonfa
Apr 8, 2008

he knows...

Nyaa posted:

Here's a Knight Neon scene at the Shizuma's death event in chap 3.

:allears:

Bear

Tonfa
Apr 8, 2008

he knows...

Never stop doing these.

Tonfa
Apr 8, 2008

he knows...

Now we're going next level. I can't wait to see how THIS plays out.

Tonfa
Apr 8, 2008

he knows...

It's quite simple. :smug:

I didn't say anything illogical. :smug:

Q.E.D. :smuggo:

Haha, holy poo poo. Sigma is incapable of communicating like a reasonable human being and it is glorious. I am confused as to why Rin has the Yuzuriha power if he is not Yuzuriha, though. Was the scene with Nene making a paper crane supposed to foreshadow something weird going on with the bloodlines?

Tonfa
Apr 8, 2008

he knows...

:allears: Sigma is a treasure.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tonfa
Apr 8, 2008

he knows...

Thanks for the QED. A fascinating game even if the lack of localization is understandable for once, pretty much a perfect game for a LP.

Edit: Oh yeah, a question. Can you beat the game while totally loving up all the deductions somehow, or do the Ouma just one shot you?

Tonfa fucked around with this message at 12:23 on Mar 8, 2015

• Locked thread