Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Bobbin Threadbare
Jan 2, 2009

I'm looking for a flock of urbanmechs.

Nyaa posted:

School life is pretty plain.

But those uniforms sure aren't. What the hell?

Anyhow, regarding the current mystery, the fact that the butler didn't recognize us is not a clue but a question. Thus, I would say the relevant facts are that It's been 50 years and the mansion is in ruins. Even if it's the same butler (and it might not be), it's been so long now that he may not remember. As for the go board, I have no idea how it works, so I'll just say avoid the black piece for now.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bobbin Threadbare
Jan 2, 2009

This one's obvious enough. The mansion's state is ruins.

Bobbin Threadbare
Jan 2, 2009

I suspect Shizuma. He selected the wine, giving him access when no one else was around, and his early appearance in the dining room was unusual and unexplained.

Bobbin Threadbare
Jan 2, 2009

I'd say everything except the maid prepared the meal. Nene had neither wine nor tomato soup, the two locations prove that the other two had soup, and then the maid was killed in case she discovered the truth.

Bobbin Threadbare
Jan 2, 2009

Out of curiosity, if we were to choose a completely different combination would Sigma still defend it?

Bobbin Threadbare
Jan 2, 2009

Based on the reasoning, it seems like Obaba had some kind of hunch or premonition since her actions spared the lives of two of her family members.

Also, I totally called the murderer from the start. :smug:

Bobbin Threadbare
Jan 2, 2009

I'd say the most pressing mystery is how Yuriko never came downstairs.

Bobbin Threadbare
Jan 2, 2009

She might be the murderer, but she's also telling the truth. Remember, the broken ivy and bloodstain seem to indicate that Yuriko fell to her resting place from the second floor.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bobbin Threadbare
Jan 2, 2009

So I assume that means we're collecting the crime scene evidence for this one? In that case, it should be Yuriko's death, blood stain, and fallen ivy.

• Locked thread