Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
K. Flaps

by Athanatos

Post a picture of a pet in here and I will give it a new, improved name.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dexters Secret

Matoi Ryuko

Her name was Lindy.

FartGhost

K. Flaps

by Athanatos

Spotify.

Matoi Ryuko posted:

Her name was Lindy.

Mol.

Bernoulli.

FluffieDuckie

they came with their names when we adopted them. the white one is roger and the brown one is anakin. i'm sure you can do better

K. Flaps

by Athanatos

FluffieDuckie posted:

they came with their names when we adopted them. the white one is roger and the brown one is anakin. i'm sure you can do better

The left ones name is now Young Willy Pour and the brown one is called Lunz

alnilam

neighbor dogge

gf catte

Watch out fludfiedu kie :twisted:

Senior Management

my favorite cat is named Spock because as a kid I was bad at naming things. I can't take a picture because I don't know where he is but he has a tail and a face is that good enough?

K. Flaps

by Athanatos

alnilam posted:

neighbor dogge

gf catte

Watch out fludfiedu kie :twisted:

The dog's new name shall be: Coult Snazzie
For the cat I'm feeling Bustera
That duck is clearly named Jean

Vynar posted:

my favorite cat is named Spock because as a kid I was bad at naming things. I can't take a picture because I don't know where he is but he has a tail and a face is that good enough?

Your cats name is actually Spencer

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Senior Management

K. Flaps posted:

Your cats name is actually Spencer

Cool thanks I was worried that it might be Giuseppe

• Locked thread