Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Luigi
gently caress yeah, Luigi owns
to Perdition with that irksome green poltroon
I'm going to go home and sleep with my wife
View Results

• Locked thread
Bongo Bill
Jan 17, 2012

Do you think that his bad reputation is founded on unfair comparisons to his more telegenic brother, or does he deserve unrestrained scorn for presiding over the worst year in recent memory? I am interested to hear your opinion on this subject, Imp Zone.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Soral
May 30, 2009

its the year of luigi 2014 and people still doubt our hero in green, smh

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

if you cant respect that the dude is able to keep his figure as lean as he does while presumably eating just as many carbs as his fat gently caress older brother, i dont know what to tell you

MarioTeachesWiping
Nov 1, 2006

by XyloJW
I do because he's the underdog who secretly is going to own everyone as seen in luigideathstare.gif and also luigi's mansion is really cool launch title for a cool underdog console, similar to how year of luigi was really cool for wii u, nintendo's second underdog console

luigi owns, peace

Cobweb Heart
Mar 31, 2010

I need you to wear this. I need you to wear this all the time. It's office policy.
Luigi's dope af. it'd be cool to play yoshi's island with baby luigi. I'm gonna go play Yoshi's Island

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k
luigi has always been the better brother. gently caress you Paper Mario, I wanna play as Luigi.:colbert:

Cobweb Heart
Mar 31, 2010

I need you to wear this. I need you to wear this all the time. It's office policy.
A better question would be: who, in the Mario & Luigi series, do you tend to keep walking in front?

VideoGames
Aug 18, 2003
there are people who dislike luigi? the gently caress kind of world am i living in

VideoGames
Aug 18, 2003
you either die a mario, or you live long enough to see yourself become a luigi.

thats my choice

Austrian mook
Feb 24, 2013

by Shine
Luigi FTW

Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

I don't respect Luigi because he makes Mario games easier.

He's cool in Mario and Luigi 1, 3 and 4 though.

Workaday Wizard
Oct 23, 2009

by Pragmatica
lugi he jumps hi

Mach2
Feb 28, 2014

VideoGames posted:

there are people who dislike luigi? the gently caress kind of world am i living in

A world with not enough Luigis.

Mung Dynasty
Jul 19, 2003

Why do the peasants slave while the emperor gets to eat all the mung?!
re: luigi

respekt or get wrekt imo

VideoGames
Aug 18, 2003
smb2, pick luigi for the first time, OH poo poo THIS NIGGA CAN FUKKEN JUMMMP!
this is when the luigi love affair began and it has never ended.

i used to deliberately pick a two player smb3 game, kill mario off and play the whole thing as luigi

But Rocks Hurt Head
Jun 30, 2003

by Hand Knit
Pillbug
daisy is hotter than peach so i have some mad respect for him

Buschmaki
Dec 26, 2012

‿︵‿︵‿︵‿Lean Addict︵‿︵‿︵‿
Whenever I would play smw3 with my brother, he would always be Mario and I would always be Luigi cause he's the older brother like the Mario and I'm the younger brother like the Luigi. I'm just saying, I feel a deep spiritual affinity for Luigi and have always thought of him as the best mario character, Luigi's Mansion was also the best GC era Mario game, which in the time of Super Mario Sunshine, is a far greater heroic deed than Mario has ever accomplished.

Buschmaki
Dec 26, 2012

‿︵‿︵‿︵‿Lean Addict︵‿︵‿︵‿
Those Mario and Luigi RPGs on the Gameboy and Nintendo DS are also really fun.

mabels big day
Feb 25, 2012

Buschmaki posted:

Those Mario and Luigi RPGs on the Gameboy and Nintendo DS are also really fun.

Verily

DrManiac
Feb 29, 2012

Shinjobi posted:

luigi has always been the better brother. gently caress you Paper Mario, I wanna play as Luigi.:colbert:

Form listening to Luigi's awesome parallel adventures in thousand year door I would totally buy a paper Luigi game (provided miyamoto doesn't personally gently caress it up like the last one)

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up

DrManiac posted:

Form listening to Luigi's awesome parallel adventures in thousand year door I would totally buy a paper Luigi game (provided miyamoto doesn't personally gently caress it up like the last one)

i hope they keep making paper mario games that you dont like so you die from drowning in your own tears

mabels big day
Feb 25, 2012

elf help book posted:

i hope they keep making paper mario games that you dont like so you die from drowning in your own tears

I liked Sticker Star but I thought it was bad.

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

mabels big day posted:

I liked Sticker Star but I thought it was bad.

i love wiggler now so i think it was a success

DrManiac
Feb 29, 2012

elf help book posted:

I just want more interesting characters and a actual story. Even super had it's moments

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

DrManiac posted:

I just want more interesting characters and a actual story. Even super had it's moments

lol

Schnedwob
Feb 28, 2014

my legs are okay
I respect Luigi+, a.k.a. Waluigi.

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

im sorry but this must be done *eats a mega mushroom and stomps on DrManiac for 3 hours*

But Rocks Hurt Head
Jun 30, 2003

by Hand Knit
Pillbug
super paper mario was a bad game

paper mario 1 + 2 were good BUT THEY WERE NO MARIO RPG

bef
Mar 2, 2010

by Nyc_Tattoo
Hes got great recovery, his zany down b can throw the opponent in the air, and his air game is pretty decent especially his stupid long hitbox on nair. Yes absolutely

Dec 26, 2012

please respect luigi.

mabels big day
Feb 25, 2012

elf help book posted:

im sorry but this must be done *eats a mega mushroom and stomps on DrManiac for 3 hours*

The story, and characters in Mario RPGs are extremely important to it being good.

Zoq-Fot-Pik
Jun 27, 2008

Frungy!

01011001 posted:

please respect luigi.

qnqnx
Nov 14, 2010

But Rocks Hurt Head posted:

super paper mario was a bad game

paper mario 1 + 2 were good BUT THEY WERE NO MARIO RPG

Alright, listen:
Luigi RPG

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

qnqnx posted:

Alright, listen:
Luigi RPG
that's basically all the mario and luigi games except for bowser's inside story

luigi is the one with all the personality and who does things in cutscenes, mario just kind of stands around and jumps on goombas

Cannonballoon
Jul 25, 2007

luigi is the king of kings and lord of lords

AtlasToked
Sep 14, 2014
wario is much cooler in every sense

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

AtlasToked posted:

wario is much cooler in every sense

if youre gonna come in here with that nonsense just leave now, the only wa worth anything is waluigi

AtlasToked
Sep 14, 2014

Iggy Koopa posted:

if youre gonna come in here with that nonsense just leave now, the only wa worth anything is waluigi

waluigi has aids

PantsBandit
Oct 26, 2007

it is both a monkey and a boombox

AtlasToked posted:

waluigi has aids

every Mario character has aids

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

AtlasToked
Sep 14, 2014

PantsBandit posted: