Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us $3,400 per month for bandwidth bills alone, and since we don't believe in shoving popup ads to our registered users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
«4 »
  • Locked thread
I'm going freaking crazy at these funny mispellings and gross pics and laughing in a really high pitched shrieking tone while waving my fat little arms about and knocking over my sippy cup. The irony is driving me insane and giving me psychological problems (lol) but the relatively high command fyad posters have over the English language is helping my brain develop. I'm very interested in this "tane" meme you guys keep talking about aswell; I'm considering saying it as my first word.

yeah actually they will

ADBOT LOVES YOU
Adbot
Uhhh... Hey baby

Guess where this lollipop's going?

anne frank fanfic

no they will not posted:

I'm going freaking crazy at these funny mispellings and gross pics and laughing in a really high pitched shrieking tone while waving my fat little arms about and knocking over my sippy cup. The irony is driving me insane and giving me psychological problems (lol) but the relatively high command fyad posters have over the English language is helping my brain develop. I'm very interested in this "tane" meme you guys keep talking about aswell; I'm considering saying it as my first word.

i'm good
Sticky Beethoven

metallica lyrics

barnle jim face and hole

jjef

anne frank fanfic posted:

Uhhh... Hey baby

pigster

Uhhh... Hey baby

I AM THE MOON
roflbaby2014

I AM THE MOON
same op cept I'm a big titted babe and i'm just laughing my rear end off at "salad' haha

IT HOT DAY A DEERRPRPRPRR

spb

http://myanimelist.net/profile/spbbbb

my favorite things are whining and making GBS threads myself but get this: im an adult.

by Lowtax

Pedantra

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

no they will not posted:

snow aryan
yetty

no they will not posted:

The irony is driving me insane and giving me psychological problems (lol)

lol

Triticum Guzzler

I Have Sigs Off

Same, OP, except I'm a grown man.

I'm tired of hearing about money, money, money, money, money. I just want to play the game, drink Pepsi, wear Reebok.

Grandmother of Five

Uhhh... Hey baby

Budget Prefuse
Other babies my age like to imagine airplanes, helicopters, stuff like that when their mommy is feeding them baby food out of a tiny jar. As for me, I've taken to "fakeeating" the food - satirizing the behaviour of the average baby in a fairly motherfucking fyad way

yeah actually they will

Uhhh... Hey baby

A FUCKIN BONG BOMB

because i'm a baby im really good at making GBS threads and pissing everywhere so i think i'll fit in fyad perfectly

Budget Prefuse
No I am NOT startled by the goatse man, the prevalence of red in the picture merely triggered my Moro reflex, but yeah go ahead and keep calling me a noob

time is a wastin

my diapey is full of meconium

jack.

im flickin my mashed carrots all over the place. haha fyad is so great

Oil of Paris

I'd just like to hear about whether this baby breastfeeds, or whether it is a weak tiny manlet who cant suck a teet to save its life

fuck. marry. t-rex
fyad baby love to suck a tity

Oil of Paris

haha you'd think it'd be easy getting a boob or two with a body like this *throws whole body to the side to muster the strength to roll over in crib*

but actually i have trouble competing with virile men

fuck. marry. t-rex
i have a tiny useless dick, moreso than most babies

A FUCKIN BONG BOMB

Your mom played rznv through headphones on her stomach while she was carrying you

Trash Ops
Adopted

time is a wastin

after growing bored of just devouring descartes during my furst week home from hospital i figured hell, may as well read and post irony on the net

A FUCKIN BONG BOMB

Squelch Hardon posted:

No I am NOT startled by the goatse man, the prevalence of red in the picture merely triggered my Moro reflex, but yeah go ahead and keep calling me a noob

snow aryan
yetty

Kansas City Royals posted:

after growing bored of just devouring descartes during my furst week home from hospital i figured hell, may as well read and post irony on the net

used to read /b/aby but is loving bullshit nowadays

sweaty pimp

no they will not posted:

Lmao

Frungy!

Zoq-Fot-Pik

no they will not posted:

The irony is driving me insane and giving me psychological problems (lol) but the relatively high command fyad posters have over the English language is helping my brain develop.
hhaa

clam 2
tldr

horribleslob
lief,,,

IT HOT DAY A DEERRPRPRPRR

spb

http://myanimelist.net/profile/spbbbb

It is extremely good to see a baby such as the OP intermingle in such childlike wonders as Tane.

I'm tops and you're horseplops

The Consultant

i start to laugh, but become entranced by the wiggling of your arms, growing somber

black candy

no they will not posted:

lol

manyak

a baby starting out doing irony at such a young age would have amazing posting powers by the time they reached their teens. after that, who knows what would happen

Oh Long Johnson
lol

Trainbearer

the forum is pink and has blue so it's good for babies.

RaVE
Does your mother know about this ?

by zen death robot

curious lump

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

ADBOT LOVES YOU
Adbot

Jack Daniels
  • Locked thread
«4 »