Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

roll 2d6 for plape
roll 1d20 for tane
roll *d10 for frolf

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Error 404
Jul 17, 2009

MAGE CURES PLOT

TheLovablePlutonis posted:

roll 2d6 for plape
roll 1d20 for tane
roll *d10 for frolf

On a 6-, Ralp

Down With People
Oct 31, 2012

The child delights in violence.
a fiasco set where you try to set up a hotdog restaurant in the backwaters of alabama

red plastic cup
Apr 25, 2012

Reach WITH IN To your LOCAL cup and you may find A Friend And Boy...
thought this said digimon world at first

Black August
Sep 28, 2003

gather your party to face the incredible threat of the steampunk-cosplay libertarian trustfund hipsters

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

Down With People posted:

a fiasco set where you try to set up a hotdog restaurant in the backwaters of alabama

hell yase le dooube doge haus meem!

1994 Toyota Celica
Sep 11, 2008

by Nyc_Tattoo

01011001 posted:

its not as bad as dungeons and dragons fourth edition aka wow on paper op

the pnp warcraft game ran on modified 3.5 and was a pretty fun, well-written series of tabletop supplements.

Ratpick
Oct 9, 2012

And no one ate dinner that night.

zeal posted:

the pnp warcraft game ran on modified 3.5 and was a pretty fun, well-written series of tabletop supplements.

uh, do you think people actually play these games for fun? :colbert:

Dec 26, 2012

i sure don't

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tekopo
Oct 24, 2008

When you see it, you'll shit yourself.

where else would i get my nerdy power fantasies of being a wizard and killing all the jocks?

• Locked thread